---
I will never change my sig
Started Dec 18 2007
#2MasterOtenkoPosted 6/18/2010 7:24:12 PM
No.
---
Unyu! Unya!
#3Holoogamooga_Posted 6/18/2010 8:11:21 PM
The first one was difficult enough to control without computer assistance. I can't imagine how much crazier they would make it with 3D and much stronger hardware.
---
- Java
#4Final_Warrior42Posted 6/19/2010 5:54:22 AM
I hope they'll make a new TWEWY but most of the action was on the bottom screen and there's no 3d there
unless you want to watch only shiki in 3d?

---
The light at the end of the tunnel might be a train!! =P FFIII Friend Code: 1117-8567-8392
#5XentusPosted 6/19/2010 6:32:41 AM
I think it would be interesting to have a new TWEWY game on the 3DS.

HOWEVER,

I don't think it would be wise to use the same style when it comes to the fighting unless they can REALLY polish it up.
If they cannot accomplish this, then it would be better to build the gameplay from the ground up and make it utilize all of the 3DS's capabilities in some way. Just like they did for the DS.

With the whole 3d thing, I think it might be best if they kept the action to the top or bottom screen.
---
According to my calculations, you've got 11 grandparents and one of them is your son.---Mikey_Wolf
Jesus freaks Unite!
#6omescythePosted 6/19/2010 6:49:05 AM
i hope we get a new one.
#7J_Dawg_Posted 6/19/2010 7:24:07 AM
Yeah, it probably wouldn't be the same style. Still, I'd like a new TWEWY game.
---
Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Dragon Quest IX, Final Fantasy 3DS, Kingdom Hearts 3DS, Kid Icarus: Uprising, The Legend of Zelda OoT 3DS.
#8PlatinumAcePosted 6/19/2010 7:47:29 AM

The first one was difficult enough to control without computer assistance. I can't imagine how much crazier they would make it with 3D and much stronger hardware.

what do you mean computer assistance? the game was only difficult when first starting out, and then again when you first get joshua. (he was terrible at first -_-). you just must have been bad at the game.

anyway, id love to see the franchise brought back. there are many possibilities for how it could play now.
and heres hoping they dont force a sequel with neku and friends in it. they're pretty much wrapped up. they could make a UG in a different city with different characters though. or build on Joshua or Hanekoma before the game.
---
Top ******* Percentage.
#9Sarick_LyrePosted 6/19/2010 7:48:39 AM
Different rules in different regions and composers. Also players were meant to have different psychs to be able to use, just that the main character got a bit of a bonus due to being chosen by the composer as a proxy.

So you have many different ways to change the gameplay. It could also work with the exact same way just being mostly redundant with the hardware (but impossible to do with any other system).