What would you do if you somehow had a 3DS?

#21InfernoBeyondPosted 6/18/2010 11:05:02 PM
Play it. Not care. Probably not bring it out since no one would know what it was.
#22UponADarkThornePosted 6/18/2010 11:07:27 PM
Use it to trade over the Kadabra I had in Pokemon Diamond, as my friends quit playing the game long ago.

---
http://www.last.fm/user/wolfbornson
#23Ki_cat_Posted 6/18/2010 11:09:04 PM
I'd give it to my girlfriend even though she doesn't care for it (x.
---
People are afraid of what they don't understand.
#24RayHorakPosted 6/18/2010 11:12:21 PM
With no games? eBay
#25WallydraiglePosted 6/19/2010 12:39:41 AM
I'd put it down and then try to fly or shoot laser beams out of my fingers or something, because I'd be dreaming and chances are I'd be able to do those things. Also since its my dream all the chicks would find me desirable and want to jump on my stuff, and they'd be all like "Oh, Wallydraigle, take me, please!" And tell her "Shut up, woman, and get on my horse!" And then the broccoli people would come from up out of the floor and I'd take them on a magical adventure in my rowboat over mountains of ice cream, and when they laughed spaghetti would come out of their noses. And there would be purple giraffes and instead of 3D images coming out of the screen on the 3DS, when you turn it on money and chocolate would poor out of it. It would be pretty sweet.
---
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.
#26WallydraiglePosted 6/19/2010 12:41:27 AM
I mean "pour". No, wait. It's my dream. Money and chocolate *would* poor out of it.
---
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.