Pokemon TCG 3DS - sorta

#1BassGSXPosted 6/18/2010 9:18:36 PM
It's long overdue now, eh Pokemon fans?
#2Chronoman17Posted 6/18/2010 9:20:11 PM
Could be interesting, provided that they give it online AND actually localize it.
---
._(::)_
^(^_^)^ The cookie hat! The best hat to exist since the internet hat!
#3BassGSX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2010 9:23:37 PM
Online would be nice, but I'd settle for just in-game challenges if I had to. If Yu-Gi-Oh! can have dozens upon dozens of TCG titles and still maintain the real-life official Trading Card Game, then there's really no reason the Pokemon Company shouldn't consider it as well. They would probably gross a lot of revenue off of people who never played the TCG in real life or wanted to get into the TCG but didn't feel like spending all the money constructing complex decks.
#4Apeman1813Posted 6/18/2010 9:27:04 PM
I didn't know people still played the Pokemon TGC? I only played the video game because I never collected the cards personally. Even back then, I never really saw people actually playing the card game compared to just collecting them and playing the video games.
---
No one agrees with you. This is GameFAQs. Even if people really do agree with you, they still don't. - Thunder_Armor
#5BassGSX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2010 9:35:04 PM
The card game is actually quite fun and pretty popular I believe... I play a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG, but it's quite repetitive. The only way I get my fixated high off the PKMN TCG is through the GBC title of the TCG which is more than a decade old and severely outdated. The real life TCG posses a few problems for me, though... As a casual player, I'm pretty inexperienced and wouldn't want to spend real-life money on the cards or just in general because the real TCG is an expensive hobby; as well as the fact that I don't know anyone who is into the TCG or anyone who plays it, so real-life is out of the question in respects to the latter.

The same is generally said for Yu-Gi-Oh!, only since they have their TCG in the form of video game titles as well, it's easy to build decks and battle people from across the country or across the world.
#6HeartlessFreakPosted 6/18/2010 9:43:28 PM
I support this idea! I want to get back into the PKMN TCG scene but there's no one in my area who plays it.
Is it time to start a petition?
---
Hey, Puppet Pal Mitch! did ja hear? the wii is the console version of a Mac!
Yep, I sure did Puppet Pal Clem, and let me just say i think it's BONKers!
#7MonopomanPosted 6/18/2010 9:49:22 PM
I would love this game better then the spattering of remakes everyone apparently wants.
#8MonopomanPosted 6/18/2010 9:51:19 PM
This TCG is better then yu-gi-oh easily but not as good as magic.,