EA hints at 3DS online functionality

#11PlatinumAcePosted 6/19/2010 9:02:46 AM

I hope they don't ban online play like Microsoft does.

I read both of your posts, and I'm guessing you mean pirates. I don't mind pirates in online gaming, most of the time you don't realize they are there. But if you're doing things with your mod like using cheats online, I'd rather them insta ban that player. Also, I hope the people that ruin voice chat online with insults (beyond competitive speech, just down right ignorant), spammers, or racism get banned. And, also hackers.

I've played games online since DC, and believe me these are my biggest gripes to online. Once MS started banning people for these things, and also segregating specific players that had problems with each other my personal online experiences became a bit more pleasant.

I don't want to lead a race in MK, get hit by a blue shell, and have some little kid pass me by and call me the N word as he does it. Unless he calls me Nintendo.

its really not that bad, from my experience. thats why you can report people, or just simply mute them and move on.
---
Top ******* Percentage.
#12D NycePosted 6/19/2010 9:16:04 AM
its really not that bad, from my experience. thats why you can report people, or just simply mute them and move on.

I know this, like I said i've been playing online with v/c for almost 10 years now. And I stated MS has standards to separate specific players. My hope is Nintendo's new online service holds the same level of standards, and zero tolerance for cheating/glitching/hacking/spamming.
---
Brawl-0344-9123-3537-Nyce