Hey guys I can only see out of one eye at a time.

#11337_FF_GoDPosted 6/19/2010 6:38:02 AM
That means I will NEVER be able to use 3D Technology. Did Nintendo consider me when designing this handheld?

Did you know 10% of the Population suffers similar issues?

---
Official Complainer of PotD
http://dragoongfx.netii.net/mal/cache/sig.png
#2samimckeePosted 6/19/2010 6:38:49 AM
You can turn the 3D off.
---
So bad, not even Naruto would believe it.
PSN ID- Webshot64
#3Pat_DudePosted 6/19/2010 6:39:09 AM
There's a slider to turn off 3D, which means it won't be forced.

Troll harder please.
---
Not changing signature until Montreal Canadiens win the Stanley Cup.
Started 11/23/09. See quote.
#4AceBandage JrPosted 6/19/2010 6:46:33 AM
People with one eye have no depth perception.

News at 11.
---
<('.'<)(^'.'<) (^'.'^) <( '.' )> (^'.'^) (>'.'^)(>'.')> DO THE KIRBY!!
If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?
#51337_FF_GoD(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2010 6:48:16 AM

Troll harder please.

Be more serious please. I seriously can only look out of one eye at a time, the other one just drifts off.
Have never been able to experience 3D due to how it uses visual displacement of images.

---
No, I do not like Final Fantasy so stop judging me based upon my account.
http://dragoongfx.netii.net/mal/cache/sig.png
#6mgl2003Posted 6/19/2010 6:56:23 AM
That sucks, but you can't expect the rest of the world not to use 3D just because a minority can't take advantage of it. That would be like getting rid of all the stairs in the world because some people can't walk.

And they thought about you when they made the 3D optional.
---
When life sucks, laugh at if for having a **** in its mouth.
#7EarthlingJohnPosted 6/19/2010 7:40:38 AM
lol, you can turn the 3-d off

pity for only having one eye though
#8Master MateriaPosted 6/19/2010 7:52:21 AM
You CAN have depth perception out of one eye. In most cases it will not be as good as with two eyes, but you can have it. I know this as I have depth perception out of one eye, even such was tested on an eye appointment I had.

I will have to wait to see how it works with 3d, I am not entirely sure it still works in that manner. I can see out of both eyes and focus if I try, but the natural tendency for me is to look out of one. If it doesn't work though 3ds might be good for me since it may help me to force focus out of both eyes and eventually become second nature which would improve my vision overall, but don't use the argument that one cannot see depth out of one eye because that is wrong.
---
#9Master MateriaPosted 6/19/2010 7:54:08 AM
Be more serious please. I seriously can only look out of one eye at a time, the other one just drifts off.
Have never been able to experience 3D due to how it uses visual displacement of images.

Sounds like you have a similar situation as me, can you not force yourself to focus both eyes.
Like take your finger and look at it with one eye and then the other, at first you may need to cross your eyes but eventually you can focus both on the finger. Then drift the finger in and out. This works for me a bit. Although when I focus out of both eyes my vision at first seems worse but after it focuses for a while it improves over my individual eye vision.
---
#10KefkafanaticPosted 6/19/2010 8:40:28 AM
Yoke Jopic

"Hey guys I can only see out of one eye at a time."

How can you see out one eye at a time, are you constantly blinking?

"Did you know 10% of the Population suffers similar issues?"

10% out of what population?
---
"Not only does Skelter Helter look like Cloud, but he whines as much as well... No wait, nobody can whine more than Cloud. Nevermind!"-SupremeCoolKid