So if the 3DS graphics can match the Wii's...

#11SyntaxBananaZPosted 6/19/2010 6:02:10 PM
The only reason why it looks like some Wii games, is because there are Wii games out there that look butt ugly.
---
Friend: "My girlfriend tried making a sandwich for me but messed it up."
Me: "How the **** do you fail at putting food between bread!?"
#12TheRedneck14Posted 6/19/2010 9:48:13 PM
The next Wii will probably look as good as the PS4 and Xbox 720.
---
Supreme Overlord of Generation 90's
Please call me Joe
http://card.mygamercard.net/lastgame/joecb1991.png
#13Evil_GogetaPosted 6/19/2010 9:52:39 PM
"Unless Nintendo comes out with a console that is a TV in itself... and has 3D graphics."

Minus the 3D graphics part:
http://www.trans-usa.com/mike/images/sf_tv.jpg

It was a SNES built into a TV and was so expensive D:!
---
PSN: GuiltyPersona
#14Gaming KingPosted 6/19/2010 9:54:41 PM
Compare Super Mario Galaxy to the crappy shooters constantly cranked out for PS360. Wii needs HD and nothing more. So update next year to Wii HD and then in a couple more years, when PlqyStation Pour and Xskyscraper are announced, announce the Super Wii or GameSphere... no, the Nintendo Over 9000. Or the Super Duper Nintendo.
---
Number of people who would "totally [censored] Penny" from Advance Wars DOR: 14
Number of little girls I need to slap in the face: 2
#15CaspulexPosted 6/19/2010 9:55:46 PM
Sure, they can make expensive consoles that they lose money on each unit sold, or they can keep it the intelligent route by making money on each console sold and keeping the fun factor of their first party games high, while crushing the competition in terms of monetary gain.

Sure, they're not as powerful as the other consoles, but they've got one hell of a business plan.
---
"Do you just not count SRPGs at all?"
On what planet do you live on to where you consider FFT to be a Space RPG? - Quintious
#16Gaming KingPosted 6/19/2010 9:55:59 PM
A Super Nintendo TV? BEST. THING. EVAAAAR!!
---
#17Gaming KingPosted 6/19/2010 10:00:28 PM
And LOL at the guy who wants Nintendo Over 9000 to have a "regular controller." Wii has one. It's called a GameCube Controller. Or a Classic Controller. If companies don't use it, don't blame Nintendo. The Wii Remote, like it or not, was a gamechanger that has now drawn copycats. Nintendo won't abandon its creation and be replaced by Move. That would be what a company that hates money, like SNK Playmore, would do.
---