I am LOVING cosole games as handheld ports

#1CubeTVPosted 6/19/2010 5:50:44 PM
Thats one thing I loved about the GBA nothing but ports, Super Mario World, Zelda ALTTP, F-Zero and SMB3

Now with the 3DS where getting N64 ports

Console to handheld ports>>>Handheld to console ports
#2SyntaxBananaZPosted 6/19/2010 5:54:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3SyntaxBananaZPosted 6/19/2010 5:55:01 PM
I don't get why 64 ports.

GBA = SNES
DS = N64
3DS = GameCube?

Maybe the DS and N64 just had ugly graphics to stare at?
---
Friend: "My girlfriend tried making a sandwich for me but messed it up."
Me: "How the **** do you fail at putting food between bread!?"
#4tYRE_602Posted 6/19/2010 5:56:23 PM
I hope the 3DS remakes at least get some extra content or something to sweeten the deal....and not just be the same exact game we played years ago...
---
"The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he receive either."- Ben Franklin
#5samimckeePosted 6/19/2010 6:02:12 PM
Best part for me is that I owned a Playstation as a kid, so I've never played any of these games. I never played MGS3 (I have MGS4, but I didn't like it much) and really want to get it, I played a multiplayer round of Star Fox 64 and had a lot of fun, never played Ocarina of Time, and all of the great new games coming out. I can't wait for Kid Icarus and Kingdom Hearts 3D. >;3
---
So bad, not even Naruto would believe it.
PSN ID- Webshot64
#6shadowninja100Posted 6/19/2010 6:16:04 PM

I hope the 3DS remakes at least get some extra content or something to sweeten the deal....and not just be the same exact game we played years ago...

They are, Miyamoto said at the Round Conference that just porting the games would be pointless so they are looking at ways to make them better other than just the visual boost.
---
currently playing: Bad company 2, Zelda: Spirit Tracks, Persona 4, Super Mario Galaxy 2
PSN ID: Shadowninja100