Good lord! THE ASININITY! Nooooooooo!

#1L0L_FAQPosted 6/19/2010 8:46:33 PM
Why. One. Analogue?
---
"SS sucks. They should've called it "A Split Second" instead so it could be aptly abbreviated ASS."- Million Eyes
#2VamphaeryPosted 6/19/2010 9:00:15 PM
I would prefer two as well. At least we can aim with the stylus on the bottom screen. (I still feel bad for lefties, though, regardless of how much people who don't have any problem with it proclaim that they should "just adapt.")
#3nintend0Fan46Posted 6/19/2010 9:02:40 PM
I am a victim!
#4L0L_FAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2010 9:14:36 PM
People who think lefties can just adapt are sad. My waifu is a lefty and she can't adapt to games where lefty flip isn't an option and plays like ass.
---
"SS sucks. They should've called it "A Split Second" instead so it could be aptly abbreviated ASS."- Million Eyes
#5Gaming KingPosted 6/19/2010 9:22:25 PM
She'll just have to play with the buttons used as movement or something. Besides, you don't need analog sticks to make a damn sandwi-- *dodges a brick*.
---
Number of people who would "totally [censored] Penny" from Advance Wars DOR: 14
Number of little girls I need to slap in the face: 2
#6Cleon3600Posted 6/19/2010 9:24:07 PM
I'm Left handed and I just beat the last boss in Elite beat agents with my Right hand.
#7WiiFan77Posted 6/19/2010 9:25:42 PM
do you think they could even fit another one on?
a game controller, sure, but a handheld device has other stuff built into it too.
---
I MADE MY ACCOUNT BEFORE I OWNED A WII SO LEAVE ME ALONE
Add this to your sig if you want another Viewtiful Joe game. # of people who agree: 14. disagree: 1
#8VamphaeryPosted 6/19/2010 9:29:19 PM
Some lefties can adapt. Some can't. For some in between, it's just too hard to be worth it. People are different. (I would have thought that this was self evident, but apparently not on GameFAQs.)
#9L0L_FAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2010 9:31:15 PM
I think they could. And to that guy who beat EBA's last boss with his right hand, you're probably not lefty but AMBIDEXTROUS. Yes, i am an love an am big word =D

Seriously, waifu can kick ass at nearly every game except Gears of War and Lefty flip-disabled DS games. I also am ambidextrous and it is the best thing ever when playing competitive guitar hero.

---
#10Ataru_MoroboshiPosted 6/19/2010 9:36:43 PM
I can fc EBAs last boss with just my right hand.

---
I am Ataru Moroboshi! Namba wan japanese boy!