Remember at the end of Super Marion World... (Spoilers, I guess)

#1WallydraiglePosted 6/19/2010 10:34:04 PM
When you were fighting Bowser in his big clown head thing, and he flies off, only then he comes straight at you until he completely fills the screen? Remember how at the time it was so unexpectedly shocking that it was like the awesomest thing to happen in video game history up until that point? I think that if that had happened in 3D I would have literally crapped my pants. I hope there's another big moment like that on this.
---
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.
#2Wallydraigle(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2010 10:34:35 PM
Gah, Should I meant Super Mario World. You know what I mean.
---
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.
#3sumweeabooPosted 6/19/2010 10:42:57 PM
I know what you mean!
I remember that when I was little I tried to dodge it. xD
I too hope for some great memorable experiences like this in future games.
---
#4strider2468Posted 6/20/2010 9:15:43 AM
Nintendo has never failed to deliver.
#5playboydojoPosted 6/20/2010 9:20:15 AM

I know what you mean!
I remember that when I was little I tried to dodge it. xD
I too hope for some great memorable experiences like this in future games.

Lol, I tried to dodge it, too.

---
Pretend I said something witty and insightful.
#6turoklordPosted 6/20/2010 9:22:51 AM
A real follow up to Mario world would be nice, but unlikely.
---
Go Oilers!!
#7Baby KirbyPosted 6/20/2010 9:27:10 AM
You know what I liked about Super Mario World? The ability to throw Koopa Shells UPWARD, and catch one.

I wish I could do it in New Super Mario Bros. It's fun to keep one Koopa Shell through the entire level, and knock enemies out of the air with it.
---
Kirby with a blue hat. Watch out he spits. I used to have a right thumb, but it left. Check the instruction manual before you ask a question. It saves time.