so the sound quality is going to improve correct?

#1lizard81288Posted 6/20/2010 9:58:07 AM
the DS had better sound than the GBA, but the music, like TWENTY was good, but low Q for me.
---
"Shawn is the definition of freakin amazing, another name for cool kid . "
-urban dictionary
#2Hyrulesaver123Posted 6/20/2010 10:01:19 AM
The head of Vicarious Vision's DS team said the sound had great quality.
---
Not changing this sig until the the CoD:MW2 cliff hanger is relieved (IE Makarov dies)
Gamertag: one2many104; Currently playing: CoD:MW2
#3corbie33(VIP)Posted 6/20/2010 10:14:13 AM
It sounded great to me, but we were wearing headphones. I'd be curious to hear it through the regular speakers.
---
Downloads Editor - Nintendo Life
http://www.nintendolife.com
#4Hyrulesaver123Posted 6/20/2010 11:50:00 AM
Lucky...you actually got to play it :(

I know I'm taking this topic over but was it Matte finish anywhere on the handheld of was a it a sleek DSL-like finish? I know the console is subject to change before release but the matte finish is so sexy.
---
Not changing this sig until the the CoD:MW2 cliff hanger is relieved (IE Makarov dies)
Gamertag: one2many104; Currently playing: CoD:MW2
#5MasterOtenkoPosted 6/20/2010 12:54:48 PM
What's TWENTY?
---
Unyu! Unya!
#6strife14467Posted 6/20/2010 1:12:32 PM
Not sure if it's a problem with my DS (original model), but when I turn my volume up too high I get interference in my top screen. It's very minor, but you can notice it. If I use headphones everything is just fine, and the audio sounds quite a bit better anyway. It would be nice if they put some good quality audio into the 3DS. I hope the 3DS has better audio than the DS, and that it sounds better than using headphones on a DS.
---
my consoles: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Master System, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation, PS2, XBOX, and Wii
#7Sir_EdwardPosted 6/20/2010 1:20:29 PM
I know that the sound quality on the DSlite was pretty bad, which is saying something compared to the previous model DS. I hadn't played the other DSs but I'm sure they had better sound quality...

One thing I was thinking was that this system has a lot inside it already, and they need to try to keep it at a reasonable cost. Are they really going to put decent speakers in this one?
---
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it post this as your signature
#8SragentThomPosted 6/20/2010 1:24:56 PM

I know that the sound quality on the DSlite was pretty bad, which is saying something compared to the previous model DS. I hadn't played the other DSs but I'm sure they had better sound quality...

One thing I was thinking was that this system has a lot inside it already, and they need to try to keep it at a reasonable cost. Are they really going to put decent speakers in this one?

And a much better CPU that can out put an higher sampling rate for music?
#9strife14467Posted 6/20/2010 1:30:01 PM
Even if they don't put decent speakers into it, they at least need to make the audio sound nice when using headphones.
---
my consoles: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Master System, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation, PS2, XBOX, and Wii
#10lizard81288(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2010 3:36:28 PM
>_> my bad, i got that wrong, >_> thanks auto fill, anyway, i meant, TWEWY
---
"Shawn is the definition of freakin amazing, another name for cool kid . "
-urban dictionary