The 3DS is no Iphone

#1beruchechanPosted 6/20/2010 2:40:50 PM
I mean where are all the the cel game ports? Where can you find the 100 tower defense games? Where are all the advertisements? Why do I have to play the original big name franchises when I could be playing cheap knock-off versions of those same games? Why do I need buttons and an analog pad when I can perfectly cover my screen with own thumbs?

Surely missing everything the iphone can offer will cause the fall of the 3DS, how sad...
#2Metallix1000Posted 6/20/2010 2:45:33 PM
lawl iphone
---
''Isn't Munchables those little packs you buy at the store for your school-age kids?'' -VeiledGenesis
#3icedragon07Posted 6/20/2010 2:48:40 PM
It's a good thing it isn't too.
---
"Don't fear failure"-Tom
#4mjalal100Posted 6/20/2010 2:50:30 PM
I mean where are all the the cel game ports?
-what?

Where can you find the 100 tower defense games?
-the 3DS wasn't built for crappy games like those. Go play your iphone with its crappy games list.

Where are all the advertisements?
-It hasn't been released. Why would they waste money on something that hasn't been released?

Why do I have to play the original big name franchises when I could be playing cheap knock-off versions of those same games?
-Exactly. They are cheap and knockoff. You won't ever get the same experience on the I-phone. And as far as I know, the big name franchises are known for making some of the best games of all time. I-phone developers aren't. [:

Why do I need buttons and an analog pad when I can perfectly cover my screen with own thumbs?
Go play a platformer by only touch control. You can't. And don't tell me about touch-controlled analog, it just sucks.

Surely missing everything the iphone can offer will cause the fall of the 3DS, how sad...
Have fun not playing the 3DS! We shall enjoy our satisfaction with the 3DS while you sulk around looking for good games on your I-phone.

---
Currently addicted to:
Castle Bleck- Super Paper Mario
#5maaaattyPosted 6/20/2010 2:54:24 PM
The iPod/iPhone is a great little tool. The advertisements are slightly annoying but it doesn't inhibit the enjoyability of the game and it also makes the game free (most paid games have no ads). 100 tower defense games? You most definitely haven't played with one of these. Let's see, Phoenix wright, the secret of monkey island special edition (with updated graphics and voice acting), street fighter 4, chaos rings, final fantasy 1 and 2, song summoner, prince of Persia, splinter cell, robot unicorn attack (!!), rock band and guitar hero among many others are available. Also, the 3ds isn't focusing on touch based games anymore so it's not competing with the iPhone.
---
will not change sig until fever to tell is available for rockband. Will settle for isis or yeah yeah yeahs ep.
#6Sonic_BrawlerPosted 6/20/2010 2:55:48 PM
^I think you took this toke jopic a bit too seriously...
---
Xbox Live: ToastTito77
PSN: ToastTito77
#7maaaattyPosted 6/20/2010 2:59:03 PM
Oh forgot to mention the upcoming final fantasy tactics and secret of mana ports for iPhone. Also, guy above me, he's being sarcastic.

Don't knock the iPhone until you try it. I despised apple and iPods until I got an iPod touch for my birthday and decided to try it out before I sold it to a friend. After testing a few apps I never wanted to part with it.
---
will not change sig until fever to tell is available for rockband. Will settle for isis or yeah yeah yeahs ep.
#8mjalal100Posted 6/20/2010 3:01:55 PM
I have an ipod touch. The games are no where near Big N's quality, though they are enjoyable (some of them).
---
Currently addicted to:
Castle Bleck- Super Paper Mario
#9Sonic_BrawlerPosted 6/20/2010 3:02:39 PM
sorry, my previous comment was directed towards majal
---
Xbox Live: ToastTito77
PSN: ToastTito77
#10DarkKirby2500Posted 6/20/2010 3:06:27 PM
You're right. It's not. The iPhone and 3DS are for different things.

Personal opinion, Android kicks iPhone butt. And At&t has the massive nerve to get rid of their unlimited data plan ti make more money and further tighten their grip on their customers, who are already having their lower sections clenched by Apple.

You don't pick up an smartphone and expect the amount of immersive gameplay available for the DS or 3DS. At the same time you don't pick up a 3DS and expect it to be able to make phone calls, and download and random purpose apps.

---
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>