maybe for left hand use you flip it upside down

#1Geminia999Posted 6/20/2010 4:32:57 PM
what if for left hand use use of the nub they make you flip the system upside down with the 3d screen on the bottom and touch on top
---
[::[_]::]Common sense
[+[_]::]just because you can doesn't mean you should
#2PwNeRsHaTePosted 6/20/2010 4:37:32 PM
Or they could quit their whining and learn an useful skill.
#3FlipManV3Posted 6/20/2010 4:38:12 PM

Or they could quit their whining and learn an useful skill.

Pretty much this.

---
Now playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Pokémon SoulSilver, Super Street Fighter IV
Waiting for: Ummm..Gears of War 3?
#4Hyrulesaver123Posted 6/20/2010 4:39:52 PM
Being a lefty, I'm aggrivated by it, but at the same time IDRC the console's super epic.
---
Not changing this sig until the the CoD:MW2 cliff hanger is relieved (IE Makarov dies)
Gamertag: one2many104; Currently playing: CoD:MW2
#5VamphaeryPosted 6/20/2010 4:47:33 PM
Or they could quit their whining

Or you and everyone else telling them this could be tolerant of their legitimate concerns? No? Well then they'll keep complaining, too.
#6KogaSteelfangPosted 6/20/2010 4:47:41 PM
All the fuss over over lefties being put out, and no thoughts to anyone who lost an arm/hand missing out.
No thoughts about anyone who have become paralyzed and will miss out.
No thoughts about people who are missing an eye, or blind in an eye. They'll completely miss out on the 3D.

Lets all fuss over an insignificant gameplay issue that may cause some annoyance to a few. I mean it's not like every single game system ever has been designed for right handed gameplay. It's like a left handed gamer would expect any sort of right handed control design. It's not like they've had 6 years to adjust to touchscreen controls. Heck, even Miyamoto himself is left handed, I'm sure if he had trouble playing the darn thing they'd adjust it.

Seriously, the only people who should be complaining about this are left handed people, and from what I've seen, almost none of them care much.

This seems much more of an excuse for people to gripe about a lack of a 2nd control stick rather than actually defend an injustice. Even then, it's their own desire for said control stick that leads to complaints.
---
Supported by wings of faith, Wielding a sword of light.
I am a believer.
#7CardofGambitPosted 6/20/2010 5:00:05 PM
Yeh I'm a lefty but I have a friend whose blind in one eye so he can't see the 3d. I'm not complaining. Besides I always wanted to become more ambidextrous!
#8VamphaeryPosted 6/20/2010 5:04:12 PM
... which not everyone has the capacity to do.
#9FlipManV3Posted 6/20/2010 5:54:14 PM

Or you and everyone else telling them this could be tolerant of their legitimate concerns? No? Well then they'll keep complaining, too.

So..did people not play any other system besides the DS?
The games that will take advantage of both the stick and the stylus is minimal and few, at best.

---
Now playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Pokémon SoulSilver, Super Street Fighter IV
Waiting for: Ummm..Gears of War 3?
#10VamphaeryPosted 6/20/2010 5:56:16 PM
So..did people not play any other system besides the DS?
The games that will take advantage of both the stick and the stylus is minimal and few, at best.

Maybe, maybe not. We won't know until more time passes. And even still, what if those are the games they want to play most?