maybe for left hand use you flip it upside down

#21VamphaeryPosted 6/20/2010 8:55:55 PM
Because it does get annoying. For the stated facts that nothing can be done about it.

Why does that annoy you? It doesn't affect you in ANY WAY. What ABOUT it is annoying you? What TANGIBLE impact does them complaining about something futilely have ON YOU DIRECTLY, OTHER than simple "annoyance?" In other words, what is the BASIS of your annoyance? None. Zero. Zilch. And until you can give me one, you are just annoyed by the SOLE fact that they AREN'T LIKE YOU. Period. And that is what I take issue with, and will continue to take issue with, whether you admit it or not.

About how this "problem" will affect them in such a small way.

Are you them? Do you know to what degree this will affect them directly? No.

They're making a big deal out of what is probably going to be nothing.

See above.

People who complain about things nothing can be done about have one thing in common, and that is they do not want to accept it.

Again, the pearls of wisdom you impart are simply mind-numbingly impressive. It is 100% self-evident that people who complain about ANYTHING "do not want to accept it." LOL!

There are plenty of left handed people who probably do not give a damn about the subject.

And those people don't complain. The ones who do give a damn, do complain. :)
#22FlipManV3Posted 6/20/2010 8:58:30 PM

I don't think it's futile to complain at all. That's how change happens in business. The company must fix what went wrong, and they find that out by hearing the complaints of customers.

True, but only when enough of the consumers complain. Less than 10 percent of the population will not be enough to change anything.

And even if change would be done, it would technically be "faulty" of the game itself, not the system you are playing it on. That being said, the percentage of games that will utilize both the nub and the touchscreen will be very small, if any.

---
Now playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Pokémon SoulSilver, Super Street Fighter IV
Waiting for: Ummm..Gears of War 3?
#23VamphaeryPosted 6/20/2010 9:01:28 PM
*Awaits response*