Back in my day we were just plain amazed by this thing

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Back in my day we were just plain amazed by this thing
5 years ago#1
Not whining about if it will suit my hand preferences!

Anyone here from the original DS board back in 2004? Crazy stuff
---
"I already had a threesome. Extremely overrated and I'm a bit of the jealous type. I like to know its me pleasing the chick I'm with." - Draje
5 years ago#2
Back in my day, we didn't know this thing existed.
---
Om nom nom
Pokemon HG - 2880 1986 1235
5 years ago#3
ITT: more complaining about complaining.
5 years ago#4
I sometimes went on the DS board before this account. Lost my old one in the merge >_<
---
Almost flying to the toilet, trying to puke something green, but your stomach wants to get inside your mouth with large intestine.
5 years ago#5
Damn punk kids thinking they're old! Why, back in my day "the net" was something you used to catch fish.
---
"Great modem of mercy! Cover the children's eyes!" "There are no children here." "Then move your fat head. I can't see!" ~Futurama
5 years ago#6
Back in my day we had a barrel and if we were good, we could use a tire!
---
PSN: Beck225
Add me, I need friends, please be my friend, I am fun.
5 years ago#7
you youngsters with your 3D , back in my day we were happy to have a black and green pixel mess where you have to use ... you know, your imagination ... those were the days, I tell you *talks like an old man*

But I can't wait for the 3Ds :D
5 years ago#8
Even pea soup was a step up from what we used to have way back in the day - remember the LCD handhelds and their five frames of 'animation?"

Kids these days. :P

Now git off my lawn, you youngsters! *goes back to sleep*
5 years ago#9
Still remember me ol' fat gameboy. I was amazed at the time I could even play a portable system in my hands. That was way before colour, 3D games (in both sense of the word), duels screens, and decent sound. Still fond of it in a nostalgic kind of way. Just can't part with it, as too my aging gameboy advance and DSlite.
5 years ago#10
remember the original psp vs ds topics where it was all about big screen vs two screens
---
%u4E4BfPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG
PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Back in my day we were just plain amazed by this thing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived