Which screen is bigger PSP's or 3DS's

#11elheberPosted 6/20/2010 9:44:04 PM
PSP's screen is bigger than both 3DS screens.

That's only true if you don't say "combined" at the end. You get more pixels and inches total with a DS than with a PSP. I'll admit, this is sort of just nit-picking now since you usually just look at one screen at a time, but I just thought I'd blurt this out.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
I type random stuff in this line if I have something extra to say.
#12raver_zaktanPosted 6/20/2010 9:46:16 PM

PSP's screen is bigger than both 3DS screens.

That's only true if you don't say "combined" at the end. You get more pixels and inches total with a DS than with a PSP. I'll admit, this is sort of just nit-picking now since you usually just look at one screen at a time, but I just thought I'd blurt this out.

Well, combining both screens would lead to some weird 8-sided shape, and there are separate things on both screens, so there's really no point in saying "both screens combined."
---
Breaking Bad: You wanna cook?
#13VamphaeryPosted 6/20/2010 9:50:08 PM
It's a difference of roughly 3/4 of an inch (.77 inches)
#14elheberPosted 6/20/2010 9:51:28 PM
I mean like retail space. I don't mean physically combining them side to side or something.

An example is Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars. The PSP might have a larger play screen, but it was cluttered with the radar and other items, so in effect your play area got smaller and so did the radar/map get smaller and less detailed.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
I type random stuff in this line if I have something extra to say.