3DS discriminates against right handed people.

#1ViewtifulGenePosted 6/21/2010 6:54:52 AM
Nintendo made a fatal mistake- their newest handheld alienates right handed gamers. You see, it only has one analog stick, and its on the left side. Where lefties will have no problem at all with this, righties will be forced to do "simple" motions with their non-preferred hand. What happens for games that use the stick and the stylus? Those spoiled portsiders will be able to make their characters run like Kenyans, while righties get all the footwork of drunken monkeys.

Yeah, you southpaw snobs will say it's not a big deal and that everybody already has some skill with both hands from using other controllers. But this is different. It's not so easy. Moving a control stick is hard. It's just as hard as trying to poke a screen with your non-dominant hand.
---
You can wax on, wax off all you want. I'm still kickin' your ***.
#2Fer476Posted 6/21/2010 6:56:10 AM
*sigh* STOP COMPLAINING
---
...so what?
#3chickenturkey10Posted 6/21/2010 6:57:45 AM
I'm right handed, but I'm always used to having the stick on the left. What's the problem?
---
Wii code: 3632-6979-8230-7885
#4ViewtifulGene(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2010 6:58:44 AM
I'm actually left handed. My only problem is left handed people who have a problem.
---
You can wax on, wax off all you want. I'm still kickin' your ***.
#5therealdeal360Posted 6/21/2010 6:59:17 AM
Obvious troll is obvious.
---
http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/jerright/ck_applause.gif
#6chickenturkey10Posted 6/21/2010 6:59:56 AM
Oh, I thought you were complaining because you were right handed.
---
Wii code: 3632-6979-8230-7885
#7Iz_BrandstaterPosted 6/21/2010 7:01:24 AM
I laughed.
---
Suck it, Tebow.
#8andydarkPosted 6/21/2010 7:02:11 AM
I think the difference is in regards to dexterity of the thumb and dexterity of the entire hand

Wiggle a joystick with either finger.

HURRAY

Now play Ashley's set of Minigames in Wario Ware Touched with your nondominant hand.

How's that treating you?

Now let's play The World Ends With You.

But I want you to fight with your non dominant hand, but only use that side for fighting on the top screen. Also no auto mode.

So if you are right handed, you aren't allowed to touch the control pad. If you are left handed, you aren't allowed to touch the ABXY buttons.

What will probably happen is that you will need to set down a portable handheld in order to use it in this manner, and even then, you'll be forced to poke the screen with your stylus and hit buttons with your pinky.

Metroid Prime Hunters might be another good example.
---
I am a gaymer
Brawl Code: 2277-6333-5282
#9andydarkPosted 6/21/2010 7:03:08 AM
PS: I'm aware of toke jopic here.
---
I am a gaymer
Brawl Code: 2277-6333-5282
#10Apple_3-14Posted 6/21/2010 7:04:52 AM

Nintendo made a fatal mistake- their newest handheld alienates right handed gamers. You see, it only has one analog stick, and its on the left side. Where lefties will have no problem at all with this, righties will be forced to do "simple" motions with their non-preferred hand. What happens for games that use the stick and the stylus? Those spoiled portsiders will be able to make their characters run like Kenyans, while righties get all the footwork of drunken monkeys.

Yeah, you southpaw snobs will say it's not a big deal and that everybody already has some skill with both hands from using other controllers. But this is different. It's not so easy. Moving a control stick is hard. It's just as hard as trying to poke a screen with your non-dominant hand.

Old meme is old.
---
Never ASSUME anything, for it makes an ASS out of U and ME.