Is this the best way for handhelds to advance?

#1TheCornsCobPosted 6/21/2010 8:45:49 AM
Just 3D? Surely after 6 years, a handheld with better graphics has been conceived. Not to say graphics haven't got better and that graphics is the only thing that could be improved. And what after this 3D thing?
#2pocchama1996Posted 6/21/2010 8:48:03 AM
well for one thing is online anywhere on a REAL system not the stupid iphone and also ummm i dont know but im 100% sure miyamoto already has an idea about it
---
fullmetalyanal
"fullmetalyanl with a Y fullmetalYanal idiot."
#3VaultBoy2010Posted 6/21/2010 8:48:33 AM
well it does have a built in gyrometer or what ever you called that thing in warioware twisted
---
Xbox live gamertag: VaultBoy2010
#4SuperShadowAcePosted 6/21/2010 8:49:53 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5IntervenientPosted 6/21/2010 8:54:14 AM
Almost there. No seperate touch screen, just a big touch pad. Ideally, a Nintendo made console with one touch screen, and actual physical buttons.
---
"I already had a threesome. Extremely overrated and I'm a bit of the jealous type. I like to know its me pleasing the chick I'm with." - Draje
#6trenkenPosted 6/21/2010 8:56:02 AM
Thinking about how old the DS is now, I was really hoping for something entirely different. But after all this time, we're getting another DS with a 3D screen and stronger hardware. Kind of lame.
#7SuperShadowAcePosted 6/21/2010 8:56:59 AM
As long as they did what they always do and only push the tech to the point where is still has a decent battery life.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile. Also, please remember to make your post readable.
#8pocchama1996Posted 6/21/2010 8:57:28 AM
and motion control and who knows what all the menu and software stuff will be available through the 3DS shop
---
fullmetalyanal
"fullmetalyanl with a Y fullmetalYanal idiot."
#9DGM09Posted 6/21/2010 9:10:37 AM
What were you expecting? Did you think it'd be able to make ice cream?
Technology-wise, it's a huge leap for handhelds.
---
Bang.
#10ZanbiPosted 6/21/2010 9:12:59 AM
"Thinking about how old the DS is now, I was really hoping for something entirely different. But after all this time, we're getting another DS with a 3D screen and stronger hardware. Kind of lame."

I don't get why this is a complaint. Not ever generation of console is going to revolutionize the way we play games. Sometimes, we just get better hardware. GBA was a better version of the GB, and it was awesome. The DS is great, and this is a better version of it. I don't see how that is a bad thing.
---
Epic.