Is this the best way for handhelds to advance?

#11trenkenPosted 6/21/2010 8:51:25 AM
"I don't get why this is a complaint. Not ever generation of console is going to revolutionize the way we play games. Sometimes, we just get better hardware"

Im aware of that, but the problem is this entire DS concept is going on 7 years old. Does it really take that long to find an exciting new way for us to play games on a handheld?

The 3D thing is cool, but its a gimmick. What I mean by that is it really is not something that will change the way we play games, it just looks cool.

The touchscreen thing was cool for the last 6 years, time to try something new, but apparently they dont want to yet, or just cant come up with anything at this time.

All im saying is its been a long time now, im getting bored of it.
#12DGM09Posted 6/21/2010 8:58:47 AM
Im aware of that, but the problem is this entire DS concept is going on 7 years old. Does it really take that long to find an exciting new way for us to play games on a handheld?

The 3D thing is cool, but its a gimmick. What I mean by that is it really is not something that will change the way we play games, it just looks cool.

The touchscreen thing was cool for the last 6 years, time to try something new, but apparently they dont want to yet, or just cant come up with anything at this time.

All im saying is its been a long time now, im getting bored of it.

I don't even know where to begin, so I'll just tackle the most obvious: You know nothing about the 3DS. It's not a gimmick. You apparently missed the whole reason why they implemented the 3D. Look up information on it before spitting out idiocy.
---
Bang.