I feel the d-pad should be on top...

#1YoyokuKOPosted 6/21/2010 3:49:55 PM
yeah, like a PS controller...
it's more convinient to have the d-pad where your thumbs naturally positioned.
the d-pad is always in a constant neutral position.

with an analog stick, or anything that rotates, it's easier to adjust to its position because of the height and flexibility..
#2KovatchPosted 6/21/2010 4:49:54 PM
I agree, and think the present placement is strange. It would be nice to have two sticks below on both sides. Once something is already this nice and expensive, pull out all of the stops!
---
Been gamin' since PONG. Vid masters have bleeding eyes and arthritis in the thumb, but no one ever said they were dumb. -VATCH <DRAGON WARRIORS FOREVER>
#3IntervenientPosted 6/21/2010 4:57:06 PM
I agree. Gamecube anyone?
---
"I already had a threesome. Extremely overrated and I'm a bit of the jealous type. I like to know its me pleasing the chick I'm with." - Draje
#4jmeyer2039Posted 6/21/2010 5:01:22 PM
Yeah, I'm sure it'll become second nature, though.
#5Prince ShondronaiPosted 6/21/2010 5:25:55 PM
The Dual Shock design was fine for PS1 games, but I think the Dreamcast/GameCube/Xbox positioning for analog controls is best for modern gaming. Ever since the N64, I've wanted to have the analog stick under my thumb the easiest.
---
Awesomest comic ever:
www.coarselimely.com
#6Alias_NemesisPosted 6/21/2010 5:27:35 PM
i agree...i think its the first controller (next to the 360) i've seen that the left analog is above the D-pad...me no like =(
---
PSN : Dudecough
currently playing : Final Fantasy XII, Monster Hunter Tri, Persona 4, Team Fortress 2, Infamous & Alan Wake