Smash Bros 3DS: What would your roster be?

#1SkarewPosted 6/22/2010 12:43:23 AM
Who would you want?

I'd want everyone in brawl, but with these changes and additions

-Tripping is now an option. You can disable it and even change how often you trip.
-Toon Link uses items he got frim ST and PH. Like the whip and hammer. The whip could steal items and the hammer could be a heavy hit that could be charged up.
-Midna is added. She rides on Wolf link and can ponce on enemies, charge up the dark energy attack from TP, and use the big hand as a recovery
-Pokemon Trainer gets new pokemon. He uses a Treecko, Quilava, and an Empolean
-Funky Kong is added. Wikipedia says he was like the Snake of the kongs, so hed be a good Kong character.
-Crono is added as a new character. He is a master swordsmen and has cool lightning based magic.
-Megaman is added as a new character. He can use is buster cannon, energy sword, and slide kick
-Leon S. Kennedy joins the Brawl! He could use his grappling hook as a tether, his granades could also be random between Flash, fire, and regular. His A-type attacks could be kicks, or uses the knife for some. His B-type attacks could uses guns and the grenades.
-Cecil joins the fight! Some of his attacks can be using his Dark Knight self, and others using his paladin self.

Add to this list! WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE IF THE 3DS GET A SSB?!?
#2xoftheuniversePosted 6/22/2010 12:48:08 AM
Well forgetting that on a small screen smash would be difficult with items etc, only one specific thing comes to mind.... no glitches. People call them "Advanced Techs" but they aren't. Smash wasn't designed to be Street Fighter.
---
I am against piracy and hacking online. If you do those, you are scum.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#3m0derationPosted 6/22/2010 12:53:47 AM
If the d-pad is as terrible as the one in the DS-lite I'm not cramping my hands on a handheld. Will stick with Brawl.
---
PS3 and 360 owner!
Currently Playing: Dissidia, Batman:AA, Valkyria Chronicles
#4YoyokuKOPosted 6/22/2010 12:55:59 AM
suck list is suck

you can tell because right off the homerun bat, TC wants tripping to stay.
#5Meltdown1988Posted 6/22/2010 1:39:00 AM
If the d-pad is as terrible as the one in the DS-lite I'm not cramping my hands on a handheld. Will stick with Brawl.

You do know the 3DS gets analogue as well?

Oh, and there's already a topic with 30+ posts about this,
---
Here lies bones. My bones. Your bones. Bone's bones. Bone bone bone.
#6choywhPosted 6/22/2010 2:48:16 AM
All 493 Pokemon & whatever new 1s are added
All Bakugan
Everyone from all FFs
Everyone from DBZBT3
Everyone from SSBB
Everyone from SSFIV
The Apprentice(SWTFU)
etc.

Basically everyone u can think of.
---------------
Currently waiting for: Pokemon Black & White, SWTFU2, FFvXIII, 3DS, GT5
#7Megaman OmegaPosted 6/22/2010 5:40:38 AM
Link should fire sword beams when he is at 0% damage. They would be made after the ones in the original LoZ and would also have the same sound. Oh, and i like your list of new characters. Cecil and Crono, that would be awesome.
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#8Skarew(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2010 10:45:47 AM
I cant really think of any other people though. Anyone have suggestions?
#9killer_chaosPosted 6/22/2010 11:02:02 AM
I think focus should stay on maintaining Smash gameplay instead of wanting new characters. That's for the next console Smash.

I wouldn't care if they included all of the characters from Melee minus Roy, Pichu, Mewtwo, and Dr. Mario. Yes, Basically the veterans from Melee.

As long as the game plays like Smash, I'll end up getting it.
---
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3309 5385 6180
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 1763 5034 3404
#10O_Town_RulezPosted 6/22/2010 11:31:44 AM

-Pokemon Trainer gets new pokemon. He uses a Treecko, Quilava, and an Empolean

Never gonna happen. If anything he's use Chikorita, Quilava, and Feraligatr.
---
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
Leader of the Pokemon Adoption Center (PAC)