Smash Bros 3DS: What would your roster be?

#21strife14467Posted 6/22/2010 3:41:37 PM
I want Ryo Hazuki as a playable character. He's already got the moves since his fighting style is based on Virtua Fighter. If they have Final Smashes his could be something with a forklift, he could drop a giant box of capsule toys on everyone and send them flying. There's plenty of settings they could use for his stage, though I guess the Hazuki Dojo would make the most sense.
---
my consoles: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Master System, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation, PS2, XBOX, and Wii
#22ScribblenautPosted 6/22/2010 3:54:23 PM
I want the original SSB cast, Wario, Wolf, Dedede, and Ike. Maybe Lucario

I don't want to see 3rd Party characters in it, having 1st party characters only was a fine staple of the first 2 games, and there was no reason to change that.
---
Excitement!
#23Aqua69696Posted 6/22/2010 4:53:54 PM
Midna is added, she rides on wolf link and can ponce on enemies

...Best typo ever.
---
Life is an STD with a 100% fatality rate
#24FireDragoon18Posted 6/22/2010 5:09:12 PM
I just want Roy back and good Wi-fi.
---
Hentai exists because in real life you can't do a girl who looks good in blue hair
"I believe the proper phrase here is, 'You Fail'"-Miles Edgeworth
#25WiiFan77Posted 6/22/2010 6:04:27 PM
new characters:
Bowsers Minions (Boo/Coopa/Lakitu) (Super Mario)
Vati (Legend of Zelda)
Phoenix Wright (Phoenix Wright)
Megaman (Megaman)
Scribblenauts Kid (Scribblenauts)
Neotank (Advance Wars)
Contra Guy (Contra)
Pac Man (Pac Man)
Viewtiful Joe (Viewtiful Joe)
Bomberman (Bomberman)
Frogger (Frogger)

new stages:

Boss Stage - the boss room from the original super mario bros game! dodge fireballs. collect the axe to destroy a re-spawning bridge!

Courtroom - courtroom from phoenix wright. the judge slams his gevel, to shake the entire room. anyone touching the ground takes damage. the the jury starts debating, some random items will apear.

megaman boss room - various megaman bosses come in and do different things during the battle.

Scribblenauts field - scribblenauts

---
I MADE MY ACCOUNT BEFORE I OWNED A WII SO LEAVE ME ALONE
Add this to your sig if you want another Viewtiful Joe game. # of people who agree: 15. disagree: 1
#26AkaneJonesPosted 6/22/2010 7:46:11 PM
As I said in the other topic
01 Mario(64)
02 Luigi(64)
03 Yoshi(64)
04 Donkey Kong(64)
05 Link(64)
06 Pikachu(64)
07 Jigglypuff(64)
08 Kirby(64)
09 Samus/Zero Suit Samus(64/B)
10 Ness(64)
11 Fox(64)
12 Captain Falcon(64)
---
13 Peach(M)
14 Bowser(M)
15 Zelda/Sheik(M)
16 Ganondorf(M)
17 Marth(M)
18 Mr. Game & Watch(M)
19 Ice Climbers(M)
20 Falco(M)
---
21 Diddy Kong(B)
22 King Dedede(B)
23 Meta Knight(B)
24 Pit(B)
25 Wario(B)
+++
26 Vaati
27 New Golden Sun Hero
28 Three Other
29 Handheld
30 Franchise Characters

I wanted to cut down the roster of Brawl so a; I could add something new b; help balancing and throw out clones. My choice was to chuck third party characters(Sonic/Snake), and throw out poly heavy hitters(Pokemon Trainer/Olimar) which people didn't care about that much anyway. Then the clones from Brawl went(Lucas/Wolf/Toon Link). That left me with Dedede, Meta Knight, Pit, Wario, Diddy, Ike, Lucario, and ROB. I decided Dedede, Pit, and Wario where given and ROB had to go. That left me with Diddy, Meta Knight, Lucario, and Ike. I chucked Ike because I was adding the New Golden Sun Hero and Lucario because Meta Knight was more popular. Although I am still willing to make it 32 and add them back.

In any case if you have any ideas for what the other three should be go ahead and suggest. They should be main characters from a Nintendo handheld series franchise. Without any I'd end up with Prince Sabel as one as I can't think of anything else that would work at the moment. Yes his Final Smash would be to turn into a giant snake, and his normal play would be like Zelda swapping from human to frog form with down B.
#27SuperShadowAcePosted 6/22/2010 7:55:57 PM
Tripping removed, everyone from Brawl + Mewtwo.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile. Also, please remember to make your post readable.
#28sumweeabooPosted 6/22/2010 8:06:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4xqdPKlHdI

The guy fighting mario in the video. :D
---