3DS to kick Sony out of the handheld market. Sell 300+million units LTD sales

#21Megaman OmegaPosted 6/22/2010 7:13:33 AM

I wouldn't say the Wii is getting awesome 3rd party support. The majority of the 3rd party support is shovelware or aimed at the casual market. There are some great third party efforts, but very few of them do very well. That's not to say there aren't any 3rd party Wii titles I'm looking forward to, I just don't think the 3rd party support is anything like that's offered to Sony and Microsoft.

Sony still has good 3rd party support, for the most part, and Sony has been going on the 'Power House' route with the PS3 and PSP. Sony also has a bunch of great 1st and 2nd parties at their side making games like inFamous, Killzone, Uncharted, Gran Turismo and LittleBigPlanet. Sony is doing just fine in terms of content.

I'm not talking about the Wii.I'm talking about the 3DS and the next Wii.
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#22KungFuPhilPosted 6/22/2010 7:17:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#23KungFuPhilPosted 6/22/2010 7:18:05 AM
The DS, and presumably the 3DS, have great 3rd party support.

However the next Wii? Nothing has been announced. How do we know there is any 3rd party support?
---
J!US: 0732 2000 0829 - Shtick!!
PSN: Moar_Shtick
#24Shinobi120Posted 6/22/2010 7:32:00 AM

if Sony doesn't make a PSP2 (or even a new model with a right analog nub), then it might happen

As long as idiots like John Koller are around, I fear for the future of PSP 2.
---
http://www.ksot.com/BoardsFAQ.html
People that love to pick fights with me, they will always lose in the end.
#25MasterOtenkoPosted 6/22/2010 7:45:57 AM
psp is a flop lol

Hell no. It only "seems" like a flop in comparison with the DS, which is the second-highest selling system of all time. The PSP's sold more than both the 360 and the PS3.
---
Unyu! Unya!
#26ozfunghiPosted 6/22/2010 8:12:23 AM
Why the troll bait topic?

---
***The Kid is in rare form tonight***
/////////////www.doublegum.be/////////////
#27KuhnertPosted 6/22/2010 9:02:54 AM
I'd be really silly for Sony to release another hand-held without the massive 3rd party support Nintendo has on the 3DS. If Sony isn't going to get the library to even compete when it's coming to the competition late, they aren't going to try. Simple as that.