I hope a Mother title makes it to the 3DS.

#1Dmess85Posted 6/22/2010 6:15:50 AM
Mother 3D.

I wouldn't care if was a remake or a new game.

I need more Mother!

---
Previewing your message before you post is for suckers.
http://backloggery.com/Blasingame/sig.gif
#2Megaman OmegaPosted 6/22/2010 6:21:26 AM
Definitely. Heck, i'd be happy with a good EarthBound port.
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#3pocchama1996Posted 6/22/2010 6:29:03 AM
If this doesn't happen i can honestly say i hate nintendo. sure theyve released TONS of great stuff but with all the little nods toward mother like the door at e3 the characters in that kappas trail game and the fact that lucas is in brawl yet we still have NOTHING in america not even a simple earthbound vc release ive just lost all hope im looking forward to the mother 4 fangame though
---
fullmetalyanal
"fullmetalyanl with a Y fullmetalYanal idiot."
#4gransPosted 6/22/2010 6:32:13 AM
I think the developers said they were basically done with Mother and there wouldn't be any new games. Unless it's a remake/port.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#5mrfatcatPosted 6/22/2010 6:35:07 AM
Correction: Earthbound didn't sell well and people don't want to make a new game in case the same thing happens.
Really, if a port was released on the Wii, and enough people gobble it up, they'll think about it.

---
Advertising a MMO: Minecraft.net
It there a problem?
#6pocchama1996Posted 6/22/2010 6:35:12 AM
no just Itoi said that but he also said he just wants to be the player now and that if someone were to say "i want to make Mother 4" he'd say sure go ahead
---
fullmetalyanal
#7pocchama1996Posted 6/22/2010 6:37:16 AM
yeah cause the loads of dedicated fans who went so far as to translate mother 3 completele and make a guide that has better quality then all of the retail guides for ANYTHING combined WOULD NOT buy a new game your right nobody really cares about the earthbound series
---
fullmetalyanal
#8ViewtifulGenePosted 6/22/2010 7:26:21 AM
I'd be incredibly happy if they released a Mother Collection. Granted, I don't know what NoA will do about the Magypsies and that scene where Lucas' powers awaken.

I just hope a collection would fix Earthbound Zero's atrocious encounter rate.
---
You can wax on, wax off all you want. I'm still kickin' your ***.
#9summerclawPosted 6/22/2010 7:38:30 AM
The terrible graphics would hurt my eyes too much.
---
No Signature for now.
#10andydarkPosted 6/22/2010 8:18:56 AM
Terrible Graphics?

Mother 2 and 3?

Err...

MAYBE I can see it with Mother 2. But Mother 3 is pretty amazing for a sprite based game.
---
I am a gaymer
Brawl Code: 2277-6333-5282