November 21st 2010 $249.99

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. November 21st 2010 $249.99
5 years ago#1
If they are looking at a late 2010. That date makes the most sense. As for the price, I see that price very reasonable, and if you disagree, you are either poor, or you need to get a job.
5 years ago#2
Sounds reasonable, that's what i'd have to pay for a DSi right now...
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
5 years ago#3
I'd say that's too early. At the very earliest I'd expect that for a Japan release date.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/gamerjm
*Space for rent, if you have anything that would fit this sig well post it*
5 years ago#4
I have a job and will not pay that price. I doubt it'll be that much anyway though, most likely $199.99
---
"The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he receive either."- Ben Franklin
5 years ago#5
I'd say that's too early. At the very earliest I'd expect that for a Japan release date.

DS came out in the U.S. before Japan.
---
"The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he receive either."- Ben Franklin
5 years ago#6

No, if anything, it'll be the US date. There is absolutely no way they will want to skip the US holiday season's sales.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
5 years ago#7
I have a job and I'm not poor. I will not pay more than $150 for a handheld. I believe a handheld, any handheld, should be significantly cheaper than the current generation of consoles.

It will be a joke if Nintendo dropped the price of Wii to $149 and priced 3DS at $249. I can't imagine people will be okay with paying $100 more for a handheld vs. a console.

---
look to the edge of the universe and see the beginning of time.
MGS4-Edition PS3, 360, PSP, DS, Wii - 3148 9985 3047 8047
5 years ago#8
I believe a handheld, any handheld, should be significantly cheaper than the current generation of consoles.

I don't understand this line of thinking. Why should they be cheaper?
5 years ago#9
The Wii was 250 bucks when it first came out buddy
5 years ago#10
I believe a handheld, any handheld, should be significantly cheaper than the current generation of consoles.
You do realize it cost more to create smaller, yet more powerful tech right? Why do you think laptops are more expensive than desktop's yet the spec's behind it way more underpowered.

Or why smart phones like the droid or the iPhone are so expensive, handhelds is one of the few of the smaller techs that still has been priced reasonable or under $200. But I'm thinking with the 3DS that might change my est price range is $229 to $249(at MAX). It won't be higher than that. I'm hoping for $189 ~ $199
---
PS0:0217-0889-8196 CoD: 3352-4155-3568
[eP]:Raeka:eP.ipbfree.comRecruiting for iFrag
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. November 21st 2010 $249.99

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived