What would happen if you watched the 3D in a mirror?

#1piecornPosted 6/22/2010 2:13:59 PM
What I mean is, hold a backwards 3DS in front of you in one hand and angle a mirror in front of it so you can see the screen. Would it still work or would that somehow break it.
---
Duct tape owns
#2MetaKirbyFanPosted 6/22/2010 2:14:37 PM
It definitely wouldn't break anything.
---
Official priest of the Great Church of Bidoof on the B/W boards. Herp Derp, master.
#3Megaman OmegaPosted 6/22/2010 2:16:04 PM
It would work, of course. You could also play that way. I'm also pretty sure that it would track correctly and display the image correct (in a fashion that will make it correct if you look at the mirror image).
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#4elheberPosted 6/22/2010 3:03:49 PM
It'd be difficult to find the sweetspot, but once you do, you'd see "inverted" 3D. In other words, what was for your left eye will be seen by the right, and vice-versa.

The same thing will happen if you flip the 3DS upside down.

But if you flip it upside-down in the mirror, it'll correctly work in 3D (except upside-down).
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
I type random stuff in this line if I have something extra to say.
#5IntervenientPosted 6/22/2010 3:09:38 PM
The world will blow up.
---
awww yea typo and all
#6Megaman OmegaPosted 6/22/2010 3:13:28 PM

The world will blow up.

All these new electric gimmicks, back then we had to divide by zero to blow up the world.
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#7jmeyer2039Posted 6/22/2010 3:15:04 PM
Not the world, just the mirror, the system, and your head. And you can be sure there would be lots of fire.
#8IntervenientPosted 6/22/2010 3:20:56 PM
All these new electric gimmicks, back then we had to divide by zero to blow up the world.

Or cover up that conflabbit solar panel!
---
"EVERYONE GET DOWN HE HAS AN OPINION!" - akatsukiba