Why people bother comparing 3DS to PSP..?

#11SuperShadowAcePosted 6/22/2010 3:57:24 PM

I will agree that I am a fan of sony with my PS3 and PSP but I also love my DS and am planning to get the 3DS.
I was wondering, is there a difference between being a sony fan and a sony fanboy? If there isn't, then...oh well.

Anyways, to the guy who said I came from under a bridge xD that was kinda funny. I laughed alittle on the inside so thanks. Okay, so point is, I wasn't trying to troll, I was just telling this board to stop comparing DS3 and PSP. Idc if you're PSP fanboy or Nintendo's, its still not a valid comparison so stop trying.

Fan=Fan of product
Fanboy=LOLZ, uz use diffet prdct, uzs fazs.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile. Also, please remember to make your post readable.
#12sumweeabooPosted 6/22/2010 3:58:24 PM
The psp go sucks...
---
#13KogaSteelfangPosted 6/22/2010 4:05:47 PM
I will agree that I am a fan of sony with my PS3 and PSP but I also love my DS and am planning to get the 3DS.
I was wondering, is there a difference between being a sony fan and a sony fanboy? If there isn't, then...oh well.

Big difference!
Fan- You enjoy the products. Easy and simple.
Fanboy- You will only use Sony consoles(Sony in thios example). Sony is the greatest on the planet, both Nintendo and Microsoft fail in comparison to the great almighty Sony. Anyone who uses another companies console can't be a true gamer, is an idiotic follower who enjoys having cash stripped from their pockets and crap forced into their systems.

Don't take it wrong, Nintendo and Microsoft have fanboys too. And just as obnoxious. It's just lately it's thje PSP fanboys rioting over the 3DS.
---
Supported by wings of faith, Wielding a sword of light.
I am a believer.