Anyone else trading in a Wii and a DS for the 3DS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone else trading in a Wii and a DS for the 3DS?
6 years ago#1
Sold my only Wii game today so now my Wii is pointless besides an Internet Browser and a GameCube. So I'm going to sell it and trade it my DSi towards the 3DS. Anyone else selling/trading anything big for a handheld? Personally, I think it's worth it.
Friend: "My girlfriend tried making a sandwich for me but messed it up."
Me: "How the **** do you fail at putting food between bread!?"
6 years ago#2
My soul and DSI
6 years ago#3
nope, im just gonna keep working my shifts and use that money to buy my 3ds. I still wanna play lots of upcoming wii games. did you miss e32010??
Tatsunoko vs capcom FC 1248 0778 4569
Monster Hunter TRI- Hunter G
6 years ago#4
My DSi. I also have a bunch of first-party games for it that I never play anymore that I can sell.

With my 3DS and my GBA SP, I'll be able to play every generation of Nintendo's handheld games (except maybe that one DSi-exclusive game, "Monster Finder," though that will probably still work).
Get smashed, gate crash!
6 years ago#5
Uhh...You DO release the trade in value for a Wii is only $64, right? That's not a lot but better then a $25 Xbox >:(. (In Canada).
People are afraid of what they don't understand.
6 years ago#6
TC, the Wii is getting epic games like Kirby, Zelda, and Donkey Kong.
They lured the other two with the idea of casual games being all the rage, then when they fell for it, BAM, hardcore games out the ass. - Zanbi's thoughts on E3
6 years ago#7
That's incredibly stupid. At least sell your Wii on Craigslist so you don't get completely ripped off.
Preferred Genre: 2D & 3D Platformers.
Epic Mickey, Kirby Epic Yarn, DKCR, SMG2, NSMBWii......mmmmmm.
6 years ago#8
did you miss e32010??

LoZ: Skyward Sword - might be my last Wii game before selling it if the 3DS comes later
Metroid: Other M - looks interesting but not a big enough fan to keep my Wii for it
Kirby's Epic Yarn - disappointed it wasn't the old GameCube project, graphics turn me off, gameplay changes formula (no sucking up enemies?)
Donkey Kong Country Returns - same as Metroid
Wii Party - pass
FlingSmash - pass
Mario Sports Mix - looks fun for a rental
Pikachu Park thing - uh?
Samurai Warrios 3 - ^that
6 years ago#9
Oh and btw, I am planning on selling it and not trading it in. But if no buyers, than I'll trade it in :( Hopefully it won't come to that.
6 years ago#10
Also, before anyone shoots me with their flames, by turned off by graphics for the Kirby game, I meant graphic style. Its like when people saw the first Wind Waker game and got in a frenzy with its cel-shaded chibi style look (which didn't bother me at all, I thought it looked cool). But yarn.....maybe if it was a Yoshi game...
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone else trading in a Wii and a DS for the 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived