Anyone else trading in a Wii and a DS for the 3DS?

#1SyntaxBananaZPosted 6/22/2010 10:24:37 PM
Sold my only Wii game today so now my Wii is pointless besides an Internet Browser and a GameCube. So I'm going to sell it and trade it my DSi towards the 3DS. Anyone else selling/trading anything big for a handheld? Personally, I think it's worth it.
---
Friend: "My girlfriend tried making a sandwich for me but messed it up."
Me: "How the **** do you fail at putting food between bread!?"
#2SkarewPosted 6/22/2010 10:27:05 PM
My soul and DSI
#3whitemogsPosted 6/22/2010 10:35:47 PM
nope, im just gonna keep working my shifts and use that money to buy my 3ds. I still wanna play lots of upcoming wii games. did you miss e32010??
---
Tatsunoko vs capcom FC 1248 0778 4569
Monster Hunter TRI- Hunter G
#4IfOnlyForOncePosted 6/22/2010 10:37:36 PM
My DSi. I also have a bunch of first-party games for it that I never play anymore that I can sell.

With my 3DS and my GBA SP, I'll be able to play every generation of Nintendo's handheld games (except maybe that one DSi-exclusive game, "Monster Finder," though that will probably still work).
---
Get smashed, gate crash!
#5Ki_cat_Posted 6/22/2010 10:37:47 PM
Uhh...You DO release the trade in value for a Wii is only $64, right? That's not a lot but better then a $25 Xbox >:(. (In Canada).
---
People are afraid of what they don't understand.
#6Apeman1813Posted 6/22/2010 10:39:20 PM
TC, the Wii is getting epic games like Kirby, Zelda, and Donkey Kong.
---
They lured the other two with the idea of casual games being all the rage, then when they fell for it, BAM, hardcore games out the ass. - Zanbi's thoughts on E3
#7MarsulasPosted 6/22/2010 10:39:39 PM
That's incredibly stupid. At least sell your Wii on Craigslist so you don't get completely ripped off.
---
Preferred Genre: 2D & 3D Platformers.
Epic Mickey, Kirby Epic Yarn, DKCR, SMG2, NSMBWii......mmmmmm.
#8SyntaxBananaZ(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2010 10:42:24 PM
did you miss e32010??

LoZ: Skyward Sword - might be my last Wii game before selling it if the 3DS comes later
Metroid: Other M - looks interesting but not a big enough fan to keep my Wii for it
Kirby's Epic Yarn - disappointed it wasn't the old GameCube project, graphics turn me off, gameplay changes formula (no sucking up enemies?)
Donkey Kong Country Returns - same as Metroid
Wii Party - pass
FlingSmash - pass
Mario Sports Mix - looks fun for a rental
Pikachu Park thing - uh?
Samurai Warrios 3 - ^that
---
#9SyntaxBananaZ(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2010 10:44:08 PM
Oh and btw, I am planning on selling it and not trading it in. But if no buyers, than I'll trade it in :( Hopefully it won't come to that.
---
#10SyntaxBananaZ(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2010 10:46:43 PM
Also, before anyone shoots me with their flames, by turned off by graphics for the Kirby game, I meant graphic style. Its like when people saw the first Wind Waker game and got in a frenzy with its cel-shaded chibi style look (which didn't bother me at all, I thought it looked cool). But yarn.....maybe if it was a Yoshi game...
---