Will anyone wait until price drop or re-model; 3DS Lite, 3DSi, 3DS XL?

#31brandonshidoPosted 6/23/2010 1:32:49 PM
no, i will not wait. Immediate buy, as well as whatver comes next. Am I a sucker? Yes, but I have come to terms with it.
Want Zune HD Apps? Show your support!! http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/zunehd3rdpartynow/
#32halomonkey1_3_5Posted 6/23/2010 1:43:13 PM
i might wait(probably not), but it all depends on when i get the cash for the 3DS and when/if games i want come out.
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest