3D platformer Mario game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3D platformer Mario game?

User Info: TY983

TY983
6 years ago#1
I'm not sure I would want to buy a remake of sunshine, I'd like something new. Heck, why not a portable galaxy style game (not a remake).
YOUR TOAST HAS BEEN BURT, AND NO AMOUNT OF SCRAPING WILL REMOVE THE BLACK PARTS!!!

User Info: Teranova310

Teranova310
6 years ago#2
a remake would be fine with me.
\O_
/ \ <- this is Billy. Billy says Hi. this is Billy when a truck comes by -> ___

User Info: killer_chaos

killer_chaos
6 years ago#3
I think a Sunshine remake would be...well, decent. It's one of those games where I might complain about it, but I'll buy it anyway.

But, with the gyroscope and whatever added on to the 3DS, it might make planets more interesting. 0_o
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3309 5385 6180
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 1763 5034 3404

User Info: ToastIsWoosh

ToastIsWoosh
6 years ago#4
I'd rather have a Sunshine remake than a new Galaxy game. I found Galaxy uninteresting, so I'd rather have Sunshine in mah pocket.
http://i48.tinypic.com/2ztiy2w.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/332vyw6.jpg

User Info: TY983

TY983
6 years ago#5
Oh, I like that gyroscope idea. Well I wasn't a big fan of the water pack, I felt it took away from the platforming a bit too much. Why jump when you can fly? But, I'm not here to flame sunshine. I don't know, I almost feeling like they should do something more like 64. Good old platforming with fun levels.
YOUR TOAST HAS BEEN BURT, AND NO AMOUNT OF SCRAPING WILL REMOVE THE BLACK PARTS!!!

User Info: blood_bender

blood_bender
6 years ago#6
i would rather have a Sunshine remake, just like they did for SM64. and just like SM64DS, they would add extra stars (or in this case Shine Sprites) and possibly new characters/power-ups (for F.L.U.D.D.).
AC:CF FC:2622-2402-1466
Name: Pocky Town: Turnleaf

User Info: sati7

sati7
6 years ago#7
It wouldn't be able to handle Sunshine...

User Info: Random_Ghost

Random_Ghost
6 years ago#8
i would rather have a Sunshine remake, just like they did for SM64. and just like SM64DS, they would add extra stars (or in this case Shine Sprites) and possibly new characters/power-ups (for F.L.U.D.D.).

Secret Character: Vacuum Luigi?
"My own way is my own way. Nothing else can change that."
Number of people who have copied this signature: 42

User Info: grans

grans
6 years ago#9

It wouldn't be able to handle Sunshine...

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/61/reorly.png

Really, i thought we were over such ignorance. The 3DS is MORE POWERFUL than Gamecube was. In fact, several games beat anything seen on Wii. I can't believe we still have a few stragglers who refuse to face facts... >_>
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3D platformer Mario game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived