User Info: MasterOtenko

MasterOtenko
6 years ago#2
Yep. They're my number-one concern.
Unyu! Unya!

User Info: Ki_cat_

Ki_cat_
6 years ago#3
My shoulder buttons are fine -shrugs-. Did you use yours a lot? Not gentle? My other DS' shoulder button broke for no reason now and now the entire screen hangs there all gimped.
People are afraid of what they don't understand.

User Info: sumweeaboo

sumweeaboo
6 years ago#4
I hope so too. My dsi's R shoulder button stopped functioning completely like three weeks ago. I sent it out on monday to get fixed since I still have a warranty on it, which was pretty lucky.
---

User Info: BlueMahn

BlueMahn
6 years ago#5
I don't care, as long as it doesn't break easily. I had my DS fat for a long time and the shoulder buttons are still in a great condition
They say Mario isn't violent, but how? There's exploding spiders, eyes, and killing little dinosaurs that hatched out of eggs.

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
6 years ago#6
My DS lite's L button doesn't work sometimes. I was told that placing it in my pocket caused it. I didn't have this problem with my GBA.
?

User Info: ToastIsWoosh

ToastIsWoosh
6 years ago#7
My Lite's shoulder buttons are better than my DSi's sometimes. They're that bad. >_>
http://i48.tinypic.com/2ztiy2w.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/332vyw6.jpg

User Info: SragentThom

SragentThom
6 years ago#8

My Lite's shoulder buttons are better than my DSi's sometimes. They're that bad. >_>

I notice that it's much more easier to get a non-functional L button with the DSi them the Ds.lite.

User Info: Sir_Edward

Sir_Edward
6 years ago#9
Yeah I had the problem with my old DS lite, I sent it in (along with other problems) and they sent me a new one back! That one... is still having shoulder problems again. They really better make decent shoulder buttons this time. It's not that hard, it's been done before XD
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it post this as your signature
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Hopefully the shoulder buttons are fixed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived