Looking at this forum you guys seem to want to REMAKE EVERYTHING

#1superhoffyPosted 6/25/2010 9:56:07 AM
I just noticed this

Not that I disagree

but its interesting, basically we are all nostalgic of the SNES golden age or something
#2trenkenPosted 6/25/2010 9:58:09 AM
I hate remakes. I already own starfox and zelda, im not buying them again just for a 3D effect. I hope this system is rich with new games, not all remakes just so nintendo can have a reason to sell this thing to a bunch of suckers.

I need to see a good handful of great original titles in the works before I decide to buy. Im not buying this thing to have to rebuy every N64 game I already bought.
#3Megaman OmegaPosted 6/25/2010 10:07:12 AM

I need to see a good handful of great original titles in the works before I decide to buy. Im not buying this thing to have to rebuy every N64 game I already bought.

Yeah, like you have to buy them, right?
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#4Prince ShondronaiPosted 6/25/2010 10:10:16 AM
Strangely, this topic feels like a remake.
---
Awesomest comic ever:
www.coarselimely.com
#5ViewtifulGenePosted 6/25/2010 10:15:54 AM
Pssst... Most of the 3Ds' launch library isn't remakes. The only ones we know of are MGS3, OoT, and Star Fox 64. (And maybe Etrian Odyssey). It just so happens people dwell on those games because they're high-profile. We see a lot of other familiar names in the roster, but that's because the sequels don't have subtitles yet.
---
You can wax on, wax off all you want. I'm still kickin' your ***.
#6abort_missionPosted 6/25/2010 2:55:55 PM
its not that bad. you should have seen the Wii boards at launch. almost every post was mindless begging for ps2 ports. it was both sad and sickening at the same time... however handhelds get a lot of remakes especially near launch to make the library seem bigger than it is. im not concerned as long as new games are being made for the 3DS. but i do think the high demand for remakes is ridiculous.
---
"i've fallen in the pool!"
#7VyersPosted 6/25/2010 3:28:44 PM
People are clamouring for remakes because it's a big leap. People talked about GBA remakes because it'd be the first time we could have SNES games on a handheld. People talk about 3DS remakes because of the concept of seeing things with the illusion of 3D.
---
Now Playing: Super Mario Galaxy 2, BioShock 2, Bit.Trip BEAT