Sony fanboys already bashing the 3DS

#111apollooooPosted 7/4/2010 6:25:44 PM
Your best example of a person not appreciating old gameplay is a person getting bored with a long, boring, drawn-out opening scene? it's not his fault that TP does a terrible job of leading players into the game.

c'mon it's not even 2 hours into the game? right?
---
How do I get Bowser in "Furry" mode? -Koopa_Troopa92-
Official Saix of the Birth by Sleep Board
#112VyersPosted 7/4/2010 6:57:41 PM
The intro to OoT took 30 minutes. The intro to ALttP took five minutes. The intro to LA took 10 minutes.

The intro to TP took five hours. That is, five hours before the first dungeon.
---
Now Playing: Super Mario Galaxy 2, BioShock 2, Bit.Trip BEAT
#113ClownlessPosted 7/4/2010 7:05:32 PM
People with strong, irrational brand loyalty bashing competing gaming hardware for illogical reasons?!

THIS IS NEW AND EXCITING GUYS
#114Vincent137Posted 7/4/2010 8:04:29 PM
I haven't read through the posts, but why are you taking this "Kid" seriously? Is this board fool of children too? Back when I was a kid, that's all I argued too, but you know why? I didn't know any better. I was naive, I wished I knew then what I know now.
#115DancingTableLegPosted 7/6/2010 8:38:42 PM
I have no problem with people bashing it; they'll be proven wrong the minute it starts printing money. The guy in the video, though... He just needs to get his facts straight.

---
Scans detect numerous fractures in the grammar of the above post.
A small concussive blast could collapse the structure.
#116Holy7777Posted 7/6/2010 8:51:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#117Holy7777Posted 7/6/2010 8:56:41 PM
Sony fanboys already bashing the 3DS "

Assume that anyone that has 3DS and bashing 3DS like crazy would you call them Sony Fanboys? because we already got some idiots in PS3 board that HAS PS3 and BASH PS3 Just give it a rest man. He IS ONLY A KID , are you going to believe EVERY WORDS he said?
---
If I became the CEO of Sony the PS4 would rocket to 1st place and leave the Xbox Z and Wii HD in the dust :P ~ Cyber Akuma Zero
#118ToliOwnz95Posted 7/8/2010 5:01:42 AM
I haven't read through the posts, but why are you taking this "Kid" seriously? Is this board fool of children too? Back when I was a kid, that's all I argued too, but you know why? I didn't know any better. I was naive, I wished I knew then what I know now.

Thing is he made a video about it. So he obviously goes on the internet.
---
Proud to be EPic
http://www.last.fm/user/PLASTICTOLI