Doesnt this feel like an upgrade...

#21gransPosted 6/26/2010 11:37:59 AM

Yeah, if you have a brother and we wants to join the internet community, tell him beforehand that a good name should have lasting appeal (hides in shame)

@ grans. Read the first post again or what Marco_the_Human said. It IS a new system.

I read your first post 3 times (i make it a habit not to respond until i understand what a message means). I saw nothing there that indicated that you thought it was a brand new system. The topic itself denies this, as does your message. If you think it is one indeed, cool because it is. But there's more to a system's new features than just control. And the new control, or lack thereof, does not always define what a system is all about.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#22Blackluster Soldier(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2010 11:40:24 AM
Well, sorry then.
---
Stand up, this is comedy!
#23Viewtiful_JonPosted 6/26/2010 11:47:10 AM
Dont think anyone else mentioned that it has gyroscopes and accelerometors so it is as accuate as a wii remote with motion plus.
#24CosmoKramer4700Posted 6/26/2010 11:47:29 AM
Also TC, I don't know about you, but my sense of touch is not so refined to know what an upgrade FEELS like just by rubbing my hands all over it. But from what I hear, it smells something like a brand new system, victory, the rage of a million sony fanboys, and the sweat of a million Kinect players now getting physical exercise for the first time in many moons. =]
---
Gutalala Sudalala
ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS! - The Great Pirate, Edward Newgate "Whitebeard"