I really hope they DON'T make a 3DS Smash Bros...

#1Vaztor71Posted 6/26/2010 12:30:55 PM
This just isn't the right time for a new Smash Bros game. Brawl fit in perfectly in the current state of the games around it and was ultimately the best Smash Bros game, arguably best game ever made.

But if they made a new one, I mean we'd have lame cel shaded adult bunny eyes Link shooting beetles, we'd have Yarn Kirby without the ability to suck things in, all these lame new characters from Metroid Other M, and Diddy Kong would be riding on DK's back .

Too many gimmicks to sell their latest titles and not enough of the original characters.
#2gransPosted 6/26/2010 12:33:20 PM
Flamebait people, move along.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#3Megaman OmegaPosted 6/26/2010 12:35:35 PM
Yeah, cause in Brawl we totally had Pikachu with gender differences, Kirby without any limbs, Toon Link using Bombchus and Hammers, right?
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#4globalhorrorPosted 6/26/2010 12:35:42 PM
Sooo.. ultimate SSB game roster: Donkey Kong, Mario, Mario's girlfriend, Mr game & watch and the Atari 2600 E.T.
---
Attain knowledge; become winrar
#5Vaztor71(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2010 12:38:38 PM
Yeah, cause in Brawl we totally had Pikachu with gender differences, Kirby without any limbs, Toon Link using Bombchus and Hammers, right?

The Pikachu thing isn't game changing even if they did it, Kirby Squeak Squad cancelled out Canvas Curse, and Twilight Princess cancelled out Toon Link.

Like I said, Brawl fit in the timeline of games perfectly.
---
[~N~] Prez [~W~]
Brawl is the best game ever
#6PChaosWMPosted 6/26/2010 12:39:09 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Some games just don't work as well on a hand held system as they do on a home console. I don't really want to see Smash Bros. on a hand held, I'd rather they take their time and make a great game on the next home console.

If they made it for the 3DS though I'd still probably buy it... I'm stupid like that.
---
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
#7gransPosted 6/26/2010 12:43:17 PM
I don't see anyone making you play a game you don't want. If other people want a game, let them have it. As it is, Smash Bros is a perfect idea for a handheld title, especially if it has wifi. Anyone ever played Jump Ultimate Stars on DS? That was proof that it could work really well on a handheld. I'd actually rather play Smash Bros on a handheld than a console.

I say make it. If you don't want it, don't play it. No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to buy it. I'd be happy to enjoy it while you're playing something else.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#8DeepsPrawPosted 6/26/2010 12:44:01 PM
arguably best game ever made.

Stopped reading right there.
---
Justified and Ancient
#9tirkaroPosted 6/26/2010 12:46:10 PM

Brawl fit in perfectly in the current state of the games around it and was ultimately the best Smash Bros game,

Obvious troll, move along.
#10MilesTeg420Posted 6/26/2010 12:54:07 PM
ive never understood why people would want smash on ds. just why? its a fighting game you play with other people in the room, on a tv. to play with your friends you would need everyone to have a 3ds system and game. and fighting games usually have some lag, so i dont understand why people would think playing smash online on their 3ds would be an enjoyable thing, especially given how brawl's online was. plus many people play smash using both analog sticks so theres that too. its obviously nintendo knows this could never work and it will never happen, at least not in the 3ds's lifespan.