Well people Cheers the 3ds might be might last console, what about you

#21macarthursbarkPosted 6/27/2010 7:30:20 AM
lol

dont quit gaming - just quit gamefaqs.

that would take real maturity

---
The original MB plays like an arcade game that doesn't end; it's more of a puzzle or even fighting game than a platformer. - Gamer JM (we do our best)
#22Brilliant_RPosted 6/27/2010 7:57:10 AM
^Hm, that's... actually not a bad idea...
LOL what's the point of GFAQs if you spend more time using it than playing your actual games?

Pfft, I'm taking a break from these boards. I'm gonna go play Wii!

Oh, and TC, I see how free time decreases with age, but that doesn't necessarily mean that this has gotta be your LAST system; I mean, buying a fewer amount of games is understandable, but you might wanna upgrade to the next console at some point... eh, it's your call, though. But for now, take a break from this website; if your time is that thin, you'd best be spending it having fun with your games instead of being here (lol that's what I'm about to do)...
---
WHEN WILL THE NEW YORK KNICKS FINALLY WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP AGAIN?!
On the upside, though, the Yankees have been doing pretty good...
#23johnboy81918Posted 6/27/2010 8:24:33 AM
I'm not sure how 20 really qualifies as old either. I'll be 21 in less than 2 months, I'm working full time right now, will graduate next May, and am currently working on getting into graduate school. Even after I factor in extracurricular activities, I always make sure there is some "me time" every day, which I generally use to watch sports or play video games. I think with good time management, people can do nearly everything they want to, it just takes some discipline.

Needless to say, I'll be getting the 3DS at some point, and probably many more systems after that. I doubt I'll ever feel "too old" to play - I'll always want to have some free time activities to take my mind off of school/work/etc...
---
Pwning n00bz the world over.
Wi-Fi info in quote
#24JF008(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2010 3:12:18 PM
well if you are curious, i am having less time due to stuff like work, school, more responsibilites, etc. And something has got to give, im have gotten into pretty good shape now and ive met many people from this so thats a plus, and ive worked too hard to let that go, so thats a definite out of giving that up. Socializing with my friends is also a definite out as i like haning out with them, Unfortunately that leaves video games to take the blunt of downsizing. But it doesnt help me with my future, it probably isnt good physically for me either. So ill just cut out consoles and stick to portables for here on out for awhile, and cut down on console playtime especially this fall semester.
---
HEY GO BUY 3rd party WII GAMES!!!, THEY ARE AWESOME!!! *cries*
what? am i going to get those game?..........Helllllllllllllllll NO :)
#25JF008(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2010 3:13:34 PM
also ive never been much of a writer, thats why i have terrible grammer, but good thing that doesnt affect creativity
---
#26TheFantasticMrSPosted 6/27/2010 3:24:57 PM
I'm 38. I enjoy gaming.
---
╔╗ https://secure.taxcannabis.org/page/contribute
╚╝
#27JF008(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2010 3:28:42 PM
also dont be under the impression that i dont like them anymore as i still think they are great, theyll just have a less priority, Plus the wii fanbase is terrible, one of the turnoffs of the new crowd that nintnedo has attracted with the wii. Alot of them dont understand that the disrespect is directed at the wii, not nintendo
---
#28frogman_295Posted 6/27/2010 4:00:48 PM
lalalalala
#29DarkOmegaWeaponPosted 6/27/2010 4:12:32 PM
Well, I'm 27, playing since 1988, still collecting/playing (from retro to today) with 295 games and growing.

---
http://www.backloggery.com/darkaura
http://www.rfgeneration.com/cgi-bin/collection.pl?action=profile&name=Dark Aura&folder=Collection