Not going to be a good console

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Not going to be a good console
5 years ago#1
IMO this is a very bad idea for Nintendo as only I think 3 years ago They make the DS lite Then last Year they make a DSI which is not very good with few games and now they are rushing out a new system bearly a Year after the DSI I think that this is going to drop sales on both the DSI and 3DS and i am going to just still with my DS lite until they actually start to think and put some time into their consoles
5 years ago#2
And wasn't the DS lite already in 3D anyway?????
5 years ago#3
^Ha ha ha
---
Pokemon Platinum FC - 1204 6681 2142
mario kart-marrownaut-FC 0688 5839 4416
5 years ago#4
Nope. The DS has been around since 2004. Sales for the system are well past it's peak. It's the perfect time for a new handheld if you are the marketing people at Nintendo Japan.
---
PS3 and 360 owner!
Currently Playing: Dissidia, Batman:AA, Valkyria Chronicles
5 years ago#5
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-3ds/55367886

Also, if TC is serious, rendered polygons =/= 3D.
---
Get smashed, gate crash!
5 years ago#6
but they just released the DSI just a year ago i rather them actually work on that and get some games out for it or its going to be the next virtual boy
5 years ago#7
Other games? As in DSi ware? I assume.
---
Pokemon Platinum FC - 1204 6681 2142
mario kart-marrownaut-FC 0688 5839 4416
5 years ago#8

And wasn't the DS lite already in 3D anyway?????

No.

The 3DS is 3D like in the movies, and it's either as powerful, or a little more powerful, than the PSP, with a bunch of neat visual tricks that common on the 360 and PS3. It has a touch screen, gyroscope for tilt sensing, accelerometer for motion sensing, cameras like the DSi, which let you take 3D images and movies, and an analogue pad that's like a larger version of the PSP analogue nub. All and all, it's awesome.
---
Would the 3DS be too classy to take to the toilet?
5 years ago#9
The DSI is a model of the DS. You are basically comparing a PS2 slim to a PS3. They have nothing to do with each other. Remember the GBA Micro came out probably a year before the DS came out.
---
PS3 and 360 owner!
Currently Playing: Dissidia, Batman:AA, Valkyria Chronicles
5 years ago#10
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Not going to be a good console

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived