Price tag revealed for Nintendo 3DS games

#31mizukage2Posted 6/27/2010 3:22:46 PM
Haha, you guys are making a fuss because of $35? In Europe we have to pay like $60 all the time.

It is almost like you are bragging that you basically have to pay twice as much for games over there...
#32Megaman OmegaPosted 6/27/2010 3:24:44 PM

Haha, you guys are making a fuss because of $35? In Europe we have to pay like $60 all the time.

It is almost like you are bragging that you basically have to pay twice as much for games over there...

Bragging? Why the heck would i be bragging? More like crying. I don't even know why we have to pay so much more for exactly the same thing. It's ridiculous.
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#33CosmoKramer4700Posted 6/27/2010 3:29:25 PM
^ I don't know how you do it! I'm very sorry you have to pay so much! =(

I know I wouldn't afford many DS games if that were the case for us.

Nah, original DS games were like $30 when DS first came out. They stayed the same price as GBA games.
---
Gutalala Sudalala
ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS! - The Great Pirate, Edward Newgate "Whitebeard"
#34Dragon lord27Posted 6/27/2010 11:31:33 PM
The point is, the movie theaters rip you off. Making 3D from things that are already natively made in 3D such as video games and Pixar movies, aren't incredibly difficult or costly to produce. How do you think just about EVERY movie coming out now is suddenly in 3D? It's really not that difficult of an effect to pull off.

Hey dude who doesn't know anything about the product.
The extra costs you pay for a 3D are for the theaters to balance the extra costs of buying and maintaining the projectors required to see movies in 3D.
Not because of any kind of greed.
---
The PS3 and 360 can battle each other over who's breasts look more realistic.
The Wii is all about having fun with them. ~Girl Gamer~
#35powerpuff44Posted 6/27/2010 11:35:24 PM
$35?! $60?! That is extremely cheap to me. In Australia, the average new ds and wii game is about $100!
#36Omegaweapon2005Posted 6/27/2010 11:36:12 PM
$35 bucks huh.. so for me.. $40-ish to import + shipping . Sweet, still probably close to half price of what it'll RRP for here in Aus.

Hopefully Nintendo decide to make the 3DS non-region protected again.. but they might not considering that for that reason it may have made piracy a lot easier on the DS.
---
PSN: Animus_
Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/noxcoma