Modern Warfare 3DS

#11ozfunghiPosted 6/27/2010 5:11:58 PM
PS: i'd rather see a Bioshock coming. A game that relies heavily on a lot of the nice graphical effects the 3DS is able to push, but not that much on massive polycounts (enemies on screen) or AI and physics (or at least not the little bits i played from the games). Confined, dark environments... The REvelations trailer has me believing something like that could be a better fit for the 3DS than MW.

---
***The Kid is in rare form tonight***
/////////////www.doublegum.be/////////////
#12strongo9Posted 6/27/2010 5:14:13 PM
There are better shooter franchises I'd like to see some to the 3DS. CoD is one of the worst shooters.
---
Must have: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Metroid: Other M, Paper Mario,
Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Kid Icarus: Uprising
#13macarthursbarkPosted 6/27/2010 5:48:16 PM
PS: i'd rather see a Bioshock coming. A game that relies heavily on a lot of the nice graphical effects the 3DS is able to push, but not that much on massive polycounts (enemies on screen) or AI and physics (or at least not the little bits i played from the games). Confined, dark environments... The REvelations trailer has me believing something like that could be a better fit for the 3DS than MW. -Oz

Lol - thanks for the 'random asumption'

No need to make original games for 3DS - lets just have remakes! YAY!

---
The original MB plays like an arcade game that doesn't end; it's more of a puzzle or even fighting game than a platformer. - Gamer JM (we do our best)
#14ozfunghiPosted 6/28/2010 12:00:34 AM
Lol - thanks for the 'random asumption'

I didn't make a thread about it, and it was a direct response to the topic. Big difference

No need to make original games for 3DS - lets just have remakes! YAY!

Where did i say that? Bioshock has a second installment. There is no reason to think a third one is out of the question. And if you're assuming i meant a remake, how is MW an original game?

---
***The Kid is in rare form tonight***
/////////////www.doublegum.be/////////////
#15ViperXtremePosted 6/28/2010 5:13:14 AM
enjoyed CoD world at war in the DS, the only thing that was annoying was the very low framerate, unlike renegade kid's fps engines (dementium, moon)
---
System specs? whats that? is that edible?
http://viperxtreme.deviantart.com
#16smoobeePosted 6/28/2010 8:11:21 AM
I'd buy it.
---
GT- Down4037 GT- Chaos4037 PSN- Mr_Getloose
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000109433177
#17VamphaeryPosted 6/28/2010 8:13:18 AM
As usual my thoughts are: I need a second analog nub.
#18TimohtepPosted 6/28/2010 9:26:17 AM

Modern Warfare represents everything wrong with this industry.

I agree with this.
---
"Take about 5 dozen eggs, start puttin' 'em in a bowl, mix the **** out of 'em, and what do you get?"
Friend Codes in Profile