What I JUST sent to the Big N- <nintendo@noa.nintendo.com

#1Dio-SenPosted 6/27/2010 5:23:52 PM
Hello Reggie Fils-Aime President of Nintendo This really big nintendo fan DiosenSakiara and i've been following the news of the 3DS and im very excited about it,and cant wait for
it to come out!But recently on a talk show with Jimmy Falon you said that the 3DS will release next year....Were you serious or were you just too into Donkey Kong Country Returns(then again i guess i cant blame you,that game does look awesome!!!!!XD).But Reggie i just want you to please clarify if it will be released in America this year or next year...

Also I am forever impressed by the games that are coming out for Wii and Nintendo 3DS.That one title at E3 2010 named "Mario Sports Mix" I was seriously not expecting it to show this year at E3 2010 and am very excited about it,but im wondering are there any more sports included because i've always wanted American Football in Mario...so is there a chance there will be more sports for this game other than what was announced at E3 2010?

Kirby's Epic Yarn blew my mind also.the style looks absolutely amazing and i wouldnt wish it any other way. That game was the best game for wii you showed at E3 2010 this year next to Donkey Kong Country Returns.

I am also interested from the software library of the Nintendo 3DS but before we get on to that my brother says he isnt that hyped for the 3DS because he thinks that "the 3D wont even work and even if it does it will be mediocre..".Can you please assure to me and him that it will be good,i mean i know it will be superior but my brother thinks otherwise so can you say it because he wont believe it unless it comes from you,he also doesnt believe the objects will appear as if they are popping out of the screen...

but now onto the 3DS software library topic...I am very excited for this and cant wait to play them but one of the things that got me was Animal Crossing 3DS,i am wondering what is different about this one and will this be a BIGGER advancement as to the MEDIUM upgrade Wild World to City Folk,im sorry if i sound rude Reggie but City folk didnt add much to the table mostly all it got was "the city". But the titles that REALLY got to me at E3 2010 and mostly makes me want to buy a 3DS is KID ICARUS:UPRISING and MARIO KART 3DS those titles look freakin EPIC! Kid Icarus mostly! I am hoping that, that game is a launch title and Mario Kart and Paper Mario,atleast KID ICARUS!!!! Paper Mario got to me also at E3 2010...the colors for that game are so vibrant and beautiful
http://e3src.nintendo.com/images/ctr/othergames/papermario/0.png . I am also wondering if this means an end for the "MARIO and LUIGI" Franchise...because those games were totally awesome but dont get me wrong Paper Mario is beyond awesome,im just hope hoping Mario and Luigi RPGs are still in...

Now speaking of Vibrant and beautiful colors for 3DS does this also mean that for 2D games you have increased the graphics for 2D games?Because if so then i think 3DS has just became my favorite system ever!Seriously in that paper mario pic i could hardly see any pixels unlike the Nintendo DS... . Another thing im wondering about for 3DS is it would really bring sprinkles on the cake with icing if the 3DS can make my DS games 3D...XD,but i know thats probably not the case.but will it?

Thank you for listening to me,i hope to hear more from the GENIUS
in which that is Reggie Fils-Aime.....

SINCERELY HUGE NINTENDO FAN,
DiosenSakiara!

This happened today

---
I am who God created me to be... but online i go by the codename of DiosenSakiara. That is who I am.
#2pug_wishbonePosted 6/27/2010 5:26:42 PM
response in a nutshell: Hello thank you for being interested in the 3DS, I am happy for you messaging us! 3DS is coming out soon! it's 3D!

---
Have been fostering shelter dogs since 9-21-09
Total dogs Fostered: 5
#3Sano_skyPosted 6/27/2010 5:32:41 PM
lol the big N has no time for you
---
WFC: 2757-4808-2093-9515
Waste O' Topic.
#4Ultima_Buster44Posted 6/27/2010 5:38:58 PM
You do know this will go to customer service or something and Reggie will never know of it's existence?
---
Not only does it suck, but it sucks for 2 AND A HALF HOURS. ~ Choco_hose on The Mist.
#5pug_wishbonePosted 6/27/2010 5:40:26 PM
Just for the hell of it, I'm going to send this exact email too
---
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/pugwishbone17/dontmakemepugyou.jpg
#6DiggerdudePosted 6/27/2010 5:46:37 PM
Do you actually think anyone at Nintendo is going to read that? Seriously?

At best, you'll get an auto-response form letter.

---
>---Diggerdude---<
Loves handhelds: owns PSP, NDSL & many others.
#7Board_hunter567Posted 6/27/2010 5:50:52 PM
Unfortunately, Nintendo's email isn't like Valve's, where you get personal emails from the employees, who dedicate parts of their day to read their email.
#8J_Dawg_Posted 6/27/2010 6:00:39 PM

response in a nutshell: Hello thank you for being interested in the 3DS, I am happy for you messaging us! 3DS is coming out soon! it's 3D!

Haha.
---
Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Dragon Quest IX, Final Fantasy 3DS, Kingdom Hearts 3DS, Kid Icarus: Uprising, The Legend of Zelda OoT 3DS.
#9MetaKirbyFanPosted 6/27/2010 6:05:23 PM
TC, if I were you, I'd not use these:

1. !!!!!!!!
2. XD

Emoticons and overuse of punctuation=Huge no-no. Also, there's a fine line between a compliment and sucking up...
---
http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff321/metaright/GameFAQs/SSB3DSRoster.png
#10therealdeal360Posted 6/27/2010 6:05:32 PM
Worst letter I've ever read......

It's so full of fanboyism.
---
http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/jerright/ck_applause.gif