3ds: Corrupt-A-Wish

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3ds: Corrupt-A-Wish
5 years ago#31
Granted, but VB games cause unimaginable headaches to play (sorta like the original)

I wish that the 3DS launches on Nov 21, for $229.99 USD, with a pack-in of starfox 64 3D and that my pre-order is filled (and that the box they hand me isn't empty but rather filled with the system, charger, and game, all assembled correctly and able to load and play).
You think you die and everything'll be sugar and rainbows!?
-Sazh to Vanille, FF XIII
5 years ago#32
Granted, November 21, 3087

I wish for a Wind Waker port that has added dungeons.
Nintendo 64 Collector
5 years ago#33
Granted buy the dungeons themes are an open water ship sailing dungeon where it takes hours to reach each side with switch you must hit on each sides, a duplicate of the Wind Fish Egg from Link's Awakening but no book with the solution and a joke boss, and an invisible dungeon that you can see anything in because it's invisible.

I wish for 3DS game where you can manipulated the real world by drawing on the 3D picture you took with the camera.
5 years ago#34
Granted, but you accidentally erased yourself while you were messing around with it.

I wish the entire Bleach the Heat Series came out on the 3DS in english fully working and plays exactly the same as the ones on the PSP with better graphics.
[ ;; [__] ;; ] * (BANG) * (+o' [___] ' ::)
[ + [__] :: ] {clash of the pocket size toys}
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3ds: Corrupt-A-Wish

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived