3ds: Corrupt-A-Wish

#31MasterChef1121Posted 6/30/2010 4:24:02 AM
Granted, but VB games cause unimaginable headaches to play (sorta like the original)

I wish that the 3DS launches on Nov 21, for $229.99 USD, with a pack-in of starfox 64 3D and that my pre-order is filled (and that the box they hand me isn't empty but rather filled with the system, charger, and game, all assembled correctly and able to load and play).
---
You think you die and everything'll be sugar and rainbows!?
-Sazh to Vanille, FF XIII
#32pichufan2000Posted 6/30/2010 4:59:35 AM
Granted, November 21, 3087

I wish for a Wind Waker port that has added dungeons.
---
Nintendo 64 Collector
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=pichu199x
#33AkaneJonesPosted 6/30/2010 5:53:10 AM
Granted buy the dungeons themes are an open water ship sailing dungeon where it takes hours to reach each side with switch you must hit on each sides, a duplicate of the Wind Fish Egg from Link's Awakening but no book with the solution and a joke boss, and an invisible dungeon that you can see anything in because it's invisible.

I wish for 3DS game where you can manipulated the real world by drawing on the 3D picture you took with the camera.
#34ChaosInvokerPosted 6/30/2010 8:20:37 AM
Granted, but you accidentally erased yourself while you were messing around with it.

I wish the entire Bleach the Heat Series came out on the 3DS in english fully working and plays exactly the same as the ones on the PSP with better graphics.
---
[ ;; [__] ;; ] * (BANG) * (+o' [___] ' ::)
[ + [__] :: ] {clash of the pocket size toys}