What DS games would you want remade on the 3DS?

#1WiiFan77Posted 6/27/2010 8:38:54 PM
Some games such as Devil Survivor are being remade for the 3DS.
Which games do you want to see remade?
Just say any game you would like to see, this isn't a serious list.

I want:
Strange Journey
Disgaea
Etrian Odyssey
Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble
Advance Wars (either one)
Dementium
Dark Spire
Metroid Prime Hunters
Phantasy Star
Castlevania (any one)
Dragonball Origins
Elite Beat Agents
Scribblenauts
Megaman Battle Network / Starforce
Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story

---
I MADE MY ACCOUNT BEFORE I OWNED A WII SO LEAVE ME ALONE
Add this to your sig if you want another Viewtiful Joe game. # of people who agree: 15. disagree: 1
#2tirkaroPosted 6/27/2010 8:41:53 PM
Okamiden
Chrono Trigger (With improved graphics)
Bangai-O Spirits. (With online stage sharing, no sound code bollocks.)
#3gamer22rpgPosted 6/27/2010 9:05:14 PM
Doki Doki Majo Shinpan :3

Jokes aside I'd love to see a new entry into the Jump Ultimate Stars series, hell if the 3DS games were region locked I'd buy a Japanese 3DS just to play it. I would also like to see Kirby Canvas Curse though it wouldn't be able to take much advantage of the 3D since its more touch orientated and only the top screen of the 3DS is 3D (or so I've heard).
---
My fail is astounding :P! I ALWAYS have typos on me (h). (Ralph)
Now Playing: Jump Ultimate Stars, SMG2, Mario Kart Wii, Pikmin, Super Paper Mario
#4Sano_skyPosted 6/27/2010 9:07:27 PM
megaman legends 1,2
harvest moon 64
tomba (thats not going to happen im afraid)
xenogears
monster rancher 1

---
WFC: 2757-4808-2093-9515
Waste O' Topic.
#5WiiFan77(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2010 9:34:04 PM
megaman legends 1,2
harvest moon 64
tomba (thats not going to happen im afraid)
xenogears
monster rancher 1

failure to read the topic title

---
I MADE MY ACCOUNT BEFORE I OWNED A WII SO LEAVE ME ALONE
Add this to your sig if you want another Viewtiful Joe game. # of people who agree: 15. disagree: 1
#6typs_lik_disPosted 6/27/2010 10:26:36 PM
Warioware Made in Wario

Super Mario 64

StarFox
---
member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^m i rite
#7elheberPosted 6/27/2010 10:31:20 PM
I would like it if you could download patches for current DS games so that they display in 3D on the 3DS.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
I type random stuff in this line if I have something extra to say.
#8PChaosWMPosted 6/27/2010 10:40:41 PM
I don't want to see any DS remakes, it just doesn't make sense. You can play your old DS games on the 3DS, so why would you want to pay for another new game? Sure it might look a bit cooler in 3D, but does that really justify buying another whole game?

The only thing(s) I MIGHT want to see remade is Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age. They are originally for the GBA but it might be cool to see them remade for the DS or 3DS, mostly just so I can play them without having to have two different carts. They can possibly be remade into a single cart like it was originally supposed to be. It's not so much for me because I already own both games for the GBA, but I don't even think they manufacture these games anymore, so it's hard for people to experience these games.
---
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
#9typs_lik_disPosted 6/27/2010 10:42:43 PM

I don't want to see any DS remakes, it just doesn't make sense. You can play your old DS games on the 3DS, so why would you want to pay for another new game? Sure it might look a bit cooler in 3D, but does that really justify buying another whole game?

The only thing(s) I MIGHT want to see remade is Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age. They are originally for the GBA but it might be cool to see them remade for the DS or 3DS, mostly just so I can play them without having to have two different carts. They can possibly be remade into a single cart like it was originally supposed to be. It's not so much for me because I already own both games for the GBA, but I don't even think they manufacture these games anymore, so it's hard for people to experience these games.

yes it does, if you are a fan of good 3d graphics
---
member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^m i rite
#10ForcefulBootPosted 6/27/2010 11:10:51 PM
dragon warrior 1
---
gigabyte ma790fxt-ud5p, AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE, Patriot DDR3, Radeon 4890, Powerbird 900 watt