Anybody else see a trend?

#1Sano_skyPosted 6/28/2010 12:49:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q2Tn00ErZk

I think Sony will be the next sega.
---
WFC: 2757-4808-2093-9515
Waste O' Topic.
#2samimckeePosted 6/28/2010 1:03:06 PM
... No. If anyone, it would be Nintendo, as odd as that is.
---
So bad, not even Naruto would believe it.
PSN ID- Webshot64
#3Megaman OmegaPosted 6/28/2010 1:05:22 PM
But it's exactly as it is now.

Sony: Uh i got better hardware.
Nintendo: then why do your games suck?
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#4DarkShadowRagePosted 6/28/2010 1:08:07 PM
samimckee
Posted 6/28/2010 4:03:06 PM
message detail ... No. If anyone, it would be Nintendo, as odd as that is.
---
PSN ID- Webshot64

Nintendo laughs it's way to the bank everyday, they aren't going anywhere.
---
|Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii 04/07/07|A big time Samus Fan|Conduit name: (Shadow)
#5samimckeePosted 6/28/2010 1:13:09 PM
I'm talking about peripherals. Somehow, Nintendo manages to get them sold, but that doesn't change the fact that the Wii has more stupid peripherals than the Xbox and Playstation combined.
Omega, that can be seriously debated. Nintendo had the best E3 conference by far, but in third-party support, the Wii is seriously lacking. The PS3 is a much better system than the Wii, that fact is undeniable. It also has plenty of great first-party games, and a ton of third-party support. I own both a PS3 and a Wii, and though I'll probably use the Wii a lot more this year thanks to the great games that Nintendo announced at E3, you can't just forget the past 3 years.
---
PSN ID- Webshot64
#6babyeatermaxPosted 6/28/2010 1:15:03 PM
Wait, what? in terms of hardware and software Nintendo has been getting their asses kicked non-stop by Sony and Microsoft.

Sales mean nothing (anyone who's ever checked out the Twilight series should know this).
#7DarkShadowRagePosted 6/28/2010 1:16:33 PM
^Yet Nintendo makes more money on their consoles..imagine that.
---
|Proud owner of a Nintendo Wii 04/07/07|A big time Samus Fan|Conduit name: (Shadow)
#8Grunt40Posted 6/28/2010 1:17:42 PM

I'm talking about peripherals. Somehow, Nintendo manages to get them sold, but that doesn't change the fact that the Wii has more stupid peripherals than the Xbox and Playstation combined.
Omega, that can be seriously debated. Nintendo had the best E3 conference by far, but in third-party support, the Wii is seriously lacking. The PS3 is a much better system than the Wii, that fact is undeniable. It also has plenty of great first-party games, and a ton of third-party support. I own both a PS3 and a Wii, and though I'll probably use the Wii a lot more this year thanks to the great games that Nintendo announced at E3, you can't just forget the past 3 years.

Yeah, the Wii is lacking, cause the Wii is full of gimmicky games and it's hard to develop a game to cater the "hardcore" audience for the Wii due to it's limitations and it's controller. Yes, the PS3 is the better system and IMO has a bigger selection of games to cater to everyone, but the Wii still has the PS3 beat. Once this winter rolls around and the 3DS is released, no other developers besides Nintendo will matter.
---
3DS is going to be the best portable ever and hopefully one of the best consoles ever.
#9Megaman OmegaPosted 6/28/2010 1:27:51 PM
Everyone says the Wii controller is bad. The classic controller is just fine, actually.
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#10SuperShadowAcePosted 6/28/2010 1:46:39 PM
Everybody always does this, Nintendos magic secret is never to push Technology before it's ready. The DS beat the PSP with this, the Wii beat the 360 with this and it will continue for a long time.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile. Also, please remember to make your post readable.