You know what other game would be REALLY awesome?

#11hypermoePosted 6/28/2010 7:18:13 PM
Depends the only reason i didnt like EBA as much as Osuden is the fact that the music choices in EBA was pure crap! and this is coming from someone who rarely listen or Japanese music! i mean the only song i actually liked in EBA was youre the inspiration? it was a Chicago song. that was the only decent song in the whole game.
---
GamerTag/PSN: iTofuMan
#12Board_hunter567Posted 6/28/2010 7:19:42 PM
I'm still for Mischief Makers 2, since Treasure is on a roll with sequels lately.

Shake, shake...
#13MizuhoChamaPosted 6/28/2010 7:24:57 PM
A new Square RPG with old style sprites and music.
---
Om nom nom
Pokemon HG - 2880 1986 1235
#14Gaming King(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2010 7:36:42 PM
Depends the only reason i didnt like EBA as much as Osuden is the fact that the music choices in EBA was pure crap! and this is coming from someone who rarely listen or Japanese music! i mean the only song i actually liked in EBA was youre the inspiration? it was a Chicago song. that was the only decent song in the whole game.

Are you kiddin' me? Some are duds (who wants to listen to "Sk8er Boi"?), but some are amazing. Jumpin' Jack Flash is arguably better than the original.

You're the Inspiration is good too, of course. Dear God, that level was important. That level made me realize how badly I want a daughter, something that completely influences my direction in life to this day.
---
Number of people who would "totally [censored] Penny" from Advance Wars DOR: 16
Number of little girls I need to slap in the face: 2
#15FireDragoon18Posted 6/28/2010 7:38:27 PM
I'd love Dragon Quest: Rocket Slime 2.

This needs to happen, with Wi-Fi!
---
Hentai exists because in real life you can't do a girl who looks good in blue hair
"I believe the proper phrase here is, 'You Fail'"-Miles Edgeworth
#16t 002 TyrantPosted 6/28/2010 7:55:48 PM
As I said in another topic...
Mendel Palace...

Bottom screen = overhead view. Top-screen = first-person or 3rd-person from behind...
Tiles shuffling at you... IN 3D!
---
"If humans don't want me, then why did they create me?"
- Naomi Armitage