Dear Namco:

#1EmptyTomePosted 6/28/2010 4:48:45 PM
Soul Calibur*

Thanks.

(* More like 2 or 3 instead of 4, that is)

---
And now, if you excuse me, I got Arrows to Follow (I'm playing FF X)
#2SragentThomPosted 6/28/2010 4:51:40 PM
Porting one of the best fighting games of all time to the 3DS?Count me in!!!
#3daodosPosted 6/28/2010 4:52:01 PM
Namcos been anti Nintendo recently saying how the wii and DS are about to fail. This is all of course because most the games Namco Bandai has put on nintendo products have been crap, so they didn't sell well..
---
MH-TRI ID: CCG69X
Wii FC:8634-0327-7959-9812
#4Prince ShondronaiPosted 6/28/2010 4:55:02 PM
Namcos been anti Nintendo recently saying how the wii and DS are about to fail.

Poppycock. When has a console ever failed after 5 years of life?
---
Awesomest comic ever:
www.coarselimely.com
#5jmeyer2039Posted 6/28/2010 5:16:42 PM
Deeear Namco,

Welcome to Dumpville.
Population: You.
#6sumweeabooPosted 6/28/2010 5:18:51 PM
Before I came into this topic, I thought that it was to tell them to stop making games...
---
#7Megaman OmegaPosted 6/28/2010 5:52:00 PM

Namcos been anti Nintendo recently saying how the wii and DS are about to fail. This is all of course because most the games Namco Bandai has put on nintendo products have been crap, so they didn't sell well..

NAMCO BANDAI Games
o Dragon Ball franchise (name not final)
o Gundam franchise (name not final)
o PAC-MAN & GALAGA (name not final)
o RIDGE RACER (name not final)
o Super Robot franchise (name not final)
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#8SorozonePosted 6/28/2010 5:52:56 PM
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge racer!
#9AkaneJonesPosted 6/28/2010 6:14:07 PM
>Namcos been anti Nintendo recently saying how the wii and DS are about to fail. This is all of course because most the games Namco Bandai has put on nintendo products have been crap, so they didn't sell well..

Lets see...
Tales of Gracies; Release after Tales of Vesperia PS3, in a country where 360 games don't sell, then release just before one of the biggest names in RPGs Final Fantasy XIII is released, also put it up against New Super Mario Bros Wii, make sure it is rushed out so its full of bugs, and fail to announce a release outside = Fail
(Is it any wonder why it lost money? I doubt being on a Nintendo platform had anything to do with it)

Tales of Hearts; waste a butt load of cash on the needless CG visual version, then like all DS Tales of games ignore it for international release, only because Tales of Phantasia GBA, the worst version of that game that was botched translation that only got to the US in the first place because Nintendo footed the bill = Fail
(They never even tried, Tales of Tempest was a bad idea, but with Tales of Hearts and Tales of Innocents they have no excuses)

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Mugen no Frontier EXCEED; Lets ignore the series in the US and get Atlus to handle it so really we don't make much money on it = I don't know, just hoping Atlus anounces it.
(I'm under the impression it did alright, and the first one did fine for an Atlus release even without being able to understand battle quotes. Then again by doing that you get Nobuyuki Hiyama as Haken un-touched, yes Zelda:OoT Link's voice actor)

Summon Night X: Tears Crown; Leave this to Atlus 100% and ignore the series even exists, infact lets make even more fail business decision on the series and only put Summon Night Gran-These on PS2 because we want no one to buy it = That couldn't possibly equal fail could it.

Then while your at it Namco release only Licensee game(Dragon Ball, Naruto, ect), because it's the only thing still making you money, the fickle habits of fanboys and parents that don't care about quality only that game has the right Licensee splashed on it. Oh and follow that up with crap no one wants like Mini-game trash and old Pac-man and Mr. Drill games. Gee I never would have guest why Namco is having problems on Nintendo systems. That isn't even speaking of the Kero Gunso RPG that is 99% guaranteed to get treated with the Tales of shaft, which is probably because it isn't on TV(though it would be butched if it had).
#10marchefelixPosted 6/28/2010 6:16:48 PM
New Pac-Man game. Now. No excuses.

And before I take off the first line of my sig, I want a proper name for your 3DS game. Or a date for Pac-Man Carnival. Whichever comes first.
---
Not changing this sig until Namco makes a new Pac-Man game (started 12-9-09)
DEATH BALLAD POINTS EARNED: 83.5008/100