Smash for 3DS...

#61Spectrum000(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2010 4:51:56 PM
I just love your rebuttal. What backup do you have other than your word?
---
SSBB = 0301 / 9510 / 1699
Quote for Titles
#62typs_lik_disPosted 7/3/2010 6:34:15 PM
ask any pro fighting gamer, like sf4 pros, they wont play w/o they sticks 99% of the time
---
member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^m i rite
#63Spectrum000(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2010 7:58:36 PM
um. Major League Gaming. Watched about 2 or 3 matches in grand finals and walked around booths. Some used them. Most of them didn't.

Besides that "fact", that doesn't mean they won't play a NEW game w/o their sticks. If they don't then that's their own cop out on a great portable game.

back on track, I honestly don't see it being a big enough problem to where nintendo should NOT release a portable smash brothers. Why would anyone rather have no future installments at all just because of something like that. That's all I'm saying.

I'm also not saying there couldn't be a chance for a c-stick implementation of some sort, maybe a new control scheme or something, and that I would mind having a c-stick. Just at this point, it doesn't seem feasable, nor important enough to warrant no hype over such a great series.
---
Quote for Titles
#64typs_lik_disPosted 7/3/2010 8:40:05 PM

um. Major League Gaming. Watched about 2 or 3 matches in grand finals and walked around booths. Some used them. Most of them didn't.

Besides that "fact", that doesn't mean they won't play a NEW game w/o their sticks. If they don't then that's their own cop out on a great portable game.

back on track, I honestly don't see it being a big enough problem to where nintendo should NOT release a portable smash brothers. Why would anyone rather have no future installments at all just because of something like that. That's all I'm saying.

I'm also not saying there couldn't be a chance for a c-stick implementation of some sort, maybe a new control scheme or something, and that I would mind having a c-stick. Just at this point, it doesn't seem feasable, nor important enough to warrant no hype over such a great series.

Id rather have them smash team smash the new conslle game firsts.
---
#65typs_lik_disPosted 7/4/2010 1:42:53 AM
I mean make a new game for the consoles. Bunp.
---
#66Spectrum000(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2010 3:47:19 PM
Thats fine but irrelevant to them making a portable one. I'd rather have both. Making one doesn't necessarily mean the other won't be made.
---
Quote for Titles