Smash for 3DS...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Smash for 3DS...

User Info: Spectrum000

Spectrum000
6 years ago#61
I just love your rebuttal. What backup do you have other than your word?
SSBB = 0301 / 9510 / 1699
Quote for Titles

User Info: typs_lik_dis

typs_lik_dis
6 years ago#62
ask any pro fighting gamer, like sf4 pros, they wont play w/o they sticks 99% of the time
member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^m i rite

Spectrum000
6 years ago#63
um. Major League Gaming. Watched about 2 or 3 matches in grand finals and walked around booths. Some used them. Most of them didn't.

Besides that "fact", that doesn't mean they won't play a NEW game w/o their sticks. If they don't then that's their own cop out on a great portable game.

back on track, I honestly don't see it being a big enough problem to where nintendo should NOT release a portable smash brothers. Why would anyone rather have no future installments at all just because of something like that. That's all I'm saying.

I'm also not saying there couldn't be a chance for a c-stick implementation of some sort, maybe a new control scheme or something, and that I would mind having a c-stick. Just at this point, it doesn't seem feasable, nor important enough to warrant no hype over such a great series.
Quote for Titles

typs_lik_dis
6 years ago#64

um. Major League Gaming. Watched about 2 or 3 matches in grand finals and walked around booths. Some used them. Most of them didn't.

Besides that "fact", that doesn't mean they won't play a NEW game w/o their sticks. If they don't then that's their own cop out on a great portable game.

back on track, I honestly don't see it being a big enough problem to where nintendo should NOT release a portable smash brothers. Why would anyone rather have no future installments at all just because of something like that. That's all I'm saying.

I'm also not saying there couldn't be a chance for a c-stick implementation of some sort, maybe a new control scheme or something, and that I would mind having a c-stick. Just at this point, it doesn't seem feasable, nor important enough to warrant no hype over such a great series.

Id rather have them smash team smash the new conslle game firsts.

typs_lik_dis
6 years ago#65
I mean make a new game for the consoles. Bunp.

Spectrum000
6 years ago#66
Thats fine but irrelevant to them making a portable one. I'd rather have both. Making one doesn't necessarily mean the other won't be made.
Quote for Titles
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Smash for 3DS...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived