Things they should include/improve.

#1SuperShadowAcePosted 6/28/2010 8:39:25 PM
Flash Support (along with a real browser that can change the side bars not on the side such as scrolling down a youtube playlist)

Copy the App store system, they got the right idea with DSiware but they need to improve it so you can download multiple games faster. For the few people without a Ipod Touch/Phone, it should be like this.

1)Enter credit card info once (allow opition for password so parents won't complain that the kids bought $100 of games, no buying more points every game or two)
2)All games download at the same time, not waiting for one to finish so you can buy another.
3)Support for many small developers and the ability to store games on a SD card. (I don't see why you can't do that on the DSI)

Lastly, pay the licensing fee for MP3 support, I'd gladly pay another $5 on the system to use a modern music format.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile. Also, please remember to make your post readable.
#2PwNeRsHaTePosted 6/28/2010 8:41:42 PM
App store sucks and is filled with mostly crap
#3TheUltimateStarPosted 6/28/2010 8:42:29 PM

Yeah, like that, what was it, 900 dollar app that lets you remotely control a camera? Wtf?
#4SuperShadowAce(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2010 8:45:11 PM

Yes but the style for buying things is superior.
---
Game contact information in profile. Also, please remember to make your post readable.
#5ROFLMONSTER_aznPosted 6/28/2010 8:46:36 PM
simultaneous downloads will ultimately slow down the whole process unless you have godly wireless attatched to godly internet.
#6SideC_H87Posted 6/28/2010 8:47:34 PM
ok one thing:

"3)Support for many small developers and the ability to store games on a SD card. (I don't see why you can't do that on the DSI)"

do you mean store and load it off the SD card? because you can all ready store the games on an SD card on the DSi. I do it all the time. I do admit its a bit annoying to switch in and out the games you want to play but its not that bad.

I'd include a wide screen for the touch screen too...though it might not fit...
also, bigger shoulder buttons.

---
so...I heard you liked sweet potato
#7SuperShadowAce(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2010 8:50:47 PM

ok one thing:

"3)Support for many small developers and the ability to store games on a SD card. (I don't see why you can't do that on the DSI)"

do you mean store and load it off the SD card? because you can all ready store the games on an SD card on the DSi. I do it all the time. I do admit its a bit annoying to switch in and out the games you want to play but its not that bad.

I'd include a wide screen for the touch screen too...though it might not fit...
also, bigger shoulder buttons.

Copy the way the Wii does it.
---
#8Megaman OmegaPosted 6/29/2010 2:34:21 AM
Screw Apps. If i want awful and cheesy gimmicks, then i'll just load them to the gimmick console (iPhone). Plus, Nintendo isn't Sony. You can expect Sony to rip off something 1:1, but not Nintendo. Hey, didn't Sony's latest phone have an App system?
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#9Sarick_LyrePosted 6/29/2010 3:01:50 AM
I'd like some dial-up support.

I can't actually use the Wii Shop Channel since the end of April. Prior to that I was buying and spending points on quite a few things and I even have some remaining.
#10ROFLMONSTER_aznPosted 6/29/2010 8:23:57 AM
hey hey, not all apps are bad.

i mean, puzzle quest was good.