I think the 3D feature is just going to dominate.

#1yawnstersPosted 6/29/2010 10:11:31 AM
I know we can all discuss this system here and now, but when it comes down to it, its the little kids that constantly buy Nintendo's new systems that really make Nintendo super uber rich. And If your a little kid, what on earth could possibly be more awesome than a game system that is in freaking 3D? I can see it now, a single 3Ds kiosk at a gamestop, and a massive mob surrounding it. The instant cool factor and the fact that parents will easily buy their kids something like this for Christmas or their birthday's is going to make this system sell like hotcakes. Discuss?
---
Isn't enough to see a beautiful garden, without believing fairies are at the bottom of it too?
Soul Silver Friend Code- 3052 1026 6283
#2IfOnlyForOncePosted 6/29/2010 10:19:27 AM
True. This is how Nintendo is going to be making money off of it, primarily. I'm mostly purchasing this because of its incredible line-up of third- and first-party games as well as its processing power. The 3D is a delightful bonus for me.
---
Get smashed, gate crash!
#3TheUltimateStarPosted 6/29/2010 10:30:58 AM
The 3D is a delightful bonus for me.

Admit it, those games would not be half as awesome as they sound without the 3D.
#4IfOnlyForOncePosted 6/29/2010 10:33:23 AM
^Games like Kid Icarus Uprising, the way we saw it in the trailer, already looks amazing, and it would be a definite buy for me even if the system did not support glasses-free 3D. The fact that it does increases my likes for this game tenfold.
---
Get smashed, gate crash!
#5K3wlnessPosted 6/29/2010 11:17:24 AM
^^^ this.
#6TheUltimateStarPosted 6/29/2010 11:22:41 AM
Alright fine, it still looks awesome.

But if an MPH sequel for the 3DS ever came out I would ejaculate in my pants.