3DS Features?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS Features?

User Info: NM_hunter

NM_hunter
6 years ago#1
Does anyone know if this will have a sleep mode feature like the PSP where you can just flick it off anytime to stop playing.

Just curious.

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce
6 years ago#2
Closing any DS model, by simply folding the top over, puts it to sleep and uses minimal battery life. This feature has a 99% chance of existing on the 3DS.
Get smashed, gate crash!

User Info: TheUltimateStar

TheUltimateStar
6 years ago#3
No, it won't have a sleep mode. It's just way too convenient to put the game to sleep when you simply close the lid. Nobody liked it on the DS so they dropped it.

IfOnlyForOnce
6 years ago#4
^Har har har. TC may have never owned a DS model, and judging by his question, he is probably an avid PSP user.
Get smashed, gate crash!

User Info: NM_hunter

NM_hunter
6 years ago#5
1. I own a psp 1k, 2 ds lite and my sister owns 1, I have a wii and xbox 360 so no I'm not just a psp user/fanboy/whatever. I play all my consoles about equally, but if I find a good game I stick with that console til I get another game.

2. Closing the ds works, but it's not "off". The DS is still on and wastes battery. It's good if you need a break or have to go do something while in the middle of a game.

But it's fine if it doesn't have the feature, I'll just close DS or save and turn off.

IfOnlyForOnce
6 years ago#6
It might have a standby feature, and it might not. We know very little about it.
Get smashed, gate crash!

User Info: Board_hunter567

Board_hunter567
6 years ago#7
Closing the ds works, but it's not "off". The DS is still on and wastes battery. It's good if you need a break or have to go do something while in the middle of a game.

...And that's different from the PSP how?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS Features?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived