Nintendo really wanted Saint's Row 3DS. Trying to take both DS and PSP userbase.

#11smoobeePosted 6/30/2010 5:54:14 AM
I get more excited everyday about this system.
---
GT- Down4037 GT- Chaos4037 PSN- Mr_Getloose
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000109433177
#12Vin_LAURiAPosted 6/30/2010 11:38:11 AM
3DS and 360 version can hook up and unlock things in each other?

I'm skeptical, but it'd be interesting to actually see Nintendo and Microsoft letting their hardware interact with each other. Could this be the start of cross-brand console connectivity?
---
Formerly GaeMFreeK. Codes in profile. GameFAQ's resident Nintendo guru.
You better believe it.
#13GamerJMPosted 6/30/2010 12:11:53 PM
The heck? 360 connection possibilities? 0_o. It would be cool if Halo 3DS actually gets released.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/gamerjm
"It's GamerJM, it doesn't have to makes sense or not"-Cool Boy Mew
#14WahahaNamePosted 6/30/2010 12:13:16 PM
It seems possible. Why would Microsoft care when they don't have a handheld? It would just encourage more people to buy the 360 version in order to unlock stuff.
#15Megaman OmegaPosted 7/1/2010 3:04:19 AM

I'm skeptical, but it'd be interesting to actually see Nintendo and Microsoft letting their hardware interact with each other. Could this be the start of cross-brand console connectivity?

I don't think there would have to be an agreement since both consoles support wireless communication. I'm pretty sure it's alright if just the games were able to communicate with each other.
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#16Vin_LAURiAPosted 7/1/2010 11:53:15 AM
Yeah, but I think one of them would get angry if they learned that their console was linking up with a competitor.

I remember there being some superhero game a while back that was gonna be released on Wii and PS2, and the developers wanted to include exclusive Nintendo characters in the Wii port. However, when they showed it off to Nintendo, it was still on the PS2 hardware for development purposes, and Nintendo flipped out at their characters being shown on a Sony console.
---
Formerly GaeMFreeK. Codes in profile. GameFAQ's resident Nintendo guru.
You better believe it.