3DSi?

#1Primetime1981Posted 6/29/2010 4:04:09 PM
Anyone know when new and improved 3DSi will be released? I love Nintendo's handhelds but lets face it, they revise and improve each one about 3 times throughout its life span. Usually by adding new features or colors or by brightening up the screen or making it larger. This then begs the question.....When can we expect the 3DSi or the 3DS v2.0?
#2NDSboy96Posted 6/29/2010 4:06:27 PM
*sigh* I hate revision topics.... too many... topics....
---
If I ever meet you, I'll Ctrl+alt+delete you!
#3Megaman OmegaPosted 6/29/2010 4:08:37 PM

Anyone know when new and improved 3DSi will be released?

We don't even know when the first version of the 3DS will be released (heck we don't even know if that is going to be the real name), so why would we know when its revisions are out?
---
Official Vaporeon of the B/W Boards
Proud member of M.U.K.
#4brandon13Posted 6/29/2010 4:08:48 PM

When can we expect the 3DSi or the 3DS v2.0?

Tomorrow.
#5PChaosWMPosted 6/29/2010 4:10:18 PM
Eventually. Something tells me they are going to wait awhile after the first model is released.
---
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
#6Primetime1981(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2010 4:11:42 PM
It wasn't really a serious question per se but more of a sarcastic commentary about how Nintendo constantly revises and milks its handhelds.
#7Primetime1981(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2010 4:13:28 PM
I honestly though wouldn't be surprised if they do have something in the works for a year after the 3DS is released. Something along the lines of "bigger screens, better 3D viewing angles, and more than 3 colors!!!"
#8Megaman OmegaPosted 6/29/2010 4:25:58 PM

It wasn't really a serious question per se but more of a sarcastic commentary about how Nintendo constantly revises and milks its handhelds.

Oh no, not another milker. Do you think Nintendo invented the concept of making revisions? Also, what's the problem with it? Nobody is forcing you to buy it, you know. Perhaps some people do like revisions. And if you haven't got the console at all it's damn nice to be able to buy a revision instead of the original, especially if the original is something as ugly as the GBA (compared to the micro) or the DS phat (compared to all the other models).

So stop the waaah waaaah milking games crap.
---
Proud member of M.U.K.
#9ImGanondorfLolPosted 6/29/2010 4:36:12 PM
Unless your DS is messed up or you have a lot of money to spare, I don't know why people would waste money on all the revisions of the DS.
---
My signature is
two lines long.
#10Megaman OmegaPosted 6/29/2010 4:40:10 PM

Unless your DS is messed up or you have a lot of money to spare, I don't know why people would waste money on all the revisions of the DS.

Exactly. There's no need to buy a revision. They're not even meant to get people to buy 2 of the same consoles. This just makes it even more ridiculous that some people are complaining about revisions. Don't want a revision? Then just don't buy it, simple as that.
---
Proud member of M.U.K.